Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH has one sister only 13 months older & they are very close
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the 'perfect' age gap is a personal subject. I think it really doesn't matters. The you'll have close kids if you have a small age gap is rubbish and isn't a blanket for all.

There is 9 yrs between my sister and me and we were close growing up and still are. My hubby had 2 yrs between his older brother and 4 between his younger sister and is is much much closer to his sister and was growing up.

Go with what feels right for you.

I understand how you feel. My son was very much wanted and in all honesty I hated the first year. We spent most of it in hopsital with him having a severe dairy allery and reflux. His skin peeled it was that bad. He cried 24/7 literally and never slept. I cried along with him. He was/is very hard work but I am now ready to give him a sibling and pray it does not have the same intollerances as him x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. It mostly depands on your family environment and how u r raised that determines closeness not just with siblings but family.
    .my sis is 2 yrs older than me and I have a bro 1-1/2 yr younger than me. My sis and i talk but are not super close. My brother and u haven't talked in years..and our family dynamic is unfortunately very toxic thanks to my dad

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh that's why my DH is having issues with having our 4th because we would be starting over again.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 2.5 year gap between my two first sons and it was hard to start with and deal with a toddler and a baby but as time went it was so easy as they played so well together - they are still very close and best friends - they are now aged 11 and 8.
    Last year I gave birth to my 3rd son so there's a massive age gap (10years) and yes it is starting all over again but it's so enjoyable. It's like having a first child again but without the angst and fears of being a first time parent. We are so much more relaxed and the elder boys adore their little brother. We are all smitten.
    Having said that, We can't wait to give our youngest a little sibling to play with and complete the family. I never thought I would have more than 2 children, let alone more than 3! But as soon as our youngest baby was born (last year) I felt broody again!
    There's no right age gap or right way, it's how it fits and suits your family.
    Good luck!
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, we also have the 13 year age gap between DS 2 and 3, and it was very nice really because the fears of having the first two boys was just totally gone and we knew what we were doing. My older sons have had the experience of taking care of babies and little kids that they wouldn't otherwise have had.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ours are 28 months apart and honestly with DD2 at 26mos I would've been 7/8 months pregnant, I can't believe I did it. That said they can be the best of friends or the worst enemies. Though DD2 misses DD1 whilst she's at school and both have expressed that they want to share a bedroom.
    Next two will be at least 40 months between them. I like this better, both DD's will be attending school and nursery so I'll have to leave the house but I'll get one to one time with baby which I didn't really get with DD2 as DD1 was in full swing terrible twos. That's just my preferences.
    You have to think about what's right for you and your family and circumstances. I didn't want another one so close but our circumstances may change by end of 2015 where it may become unfeasible to have another baby past that which was our plan so we've brought them forward.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Plus-size SAHM of 2 c-section babies DD1 Aug '09; DD2 Dec '11 chemical May 2014
    WTT for no. 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123