Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah it makes me broody too!!
    Yeh I agree I think it's down to Kerry that she has those girls due to her health.

I think if I didn't have any dg then my family make up would be different and I am happy with what I have. Just not happy with what I don't lol xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think some of it may have been taken out of context too, we know how those shows can be edited to look a certain way. I must have missed it but apparently she said she'd leave her husband if it had been another boy, well I'm sure that was a joke but people said she was a horrible person for it. My friends expecting her 2nd and doesn't know what she's having and her dh has said if it's another girl he is leaving her on the table where she has her c section. But it's a joke.
    Yeah makes me broody too. My youngest is only 5 months but it's the memories and those tiny new born cuddles that do it isn't it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw this too & wanted to slap the grandmother for that hateful line about a son until he takes a wife. My Nan was sure to tell me that one when ds1 & 2 were really little.

I so want to do it all again at least once if not twice! Ds3 was my first natural birth & it was amazing! Ds2 has put his order in for 2 sisters next - my dream too! Watching OBEM makes me feel so proud to have managed a natural birth & makes me sooo broody too!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The look when your eyes meet your little ones for the first time is amazing. My second birth was a water birth with no pain relief and it was incredible would do it again in a heartbeat (especially for a girl lol!) xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds amazing Mulberry! I always dreamed of a water birth but I went & developed severe pre-eclampsia at 30 weeks with ds1.

I could not watch OBEM before getting pg with ds3 as it just re-inforced my feelings of failure of having 2 c-sections. Daft I know because 100 years ago my hubby would be a widower as I was so ill, EMCS was the only cure! I'm just so pleased that I know I can do it now & want a home-birth next time.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last 3 were home births with number 4 being unassisted (not intentionally, the stupid cow on the phone said that I sounded too calm to be that close to birth and didn't hurry herself in contacting the midwife to come out to me)
    I'd do it over and over it's so amazing.
    I have a ring with all 4 boys names and birth stones on, and ds2 (6yrs) told his dad "I don't think you thought it through properly, getting our names on a ring, where are you going to put the girls?" When he asked what girls ds2 said "the 2 sisters that I'm having" and one day getting into the car ds1 (8) asked "when we have a girl where will she sit? Can I sit on the roof??!!!"
    I hate the sons a son line, it's always proved opposite in my family as well as dhs. He sat there going "she only has daughters how can she possibly know anything about grown up sons?"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I must say that I think gender desire is making me project my feelings into everyone else. I know a lady with 2 boys who expressed 4 years ago when her niece was born that she'd have liked another baby, a girl, but it wasn't to be. Then 2 years ago she was dieting like crazy (not the reasonless diets we consider but really going to extremes) and running every day and then fell pregnant and got a girl.
    Ds1 also has a friend who has 1 older brother then a little sister with a big age gap and the baby girls name is Faith. I know it could be because the liked the name or that it took a long time for them to get pregnant the 3rd time (there's around 7 years between the youngest boy and the baby girl) but I can't help thinking it's to do with holding out for a girl and keeping the 'faith' that they would get one.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really interesting! I hope your boys get their sister(s)! Xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg, its on, it's on!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it only me or has anyone noticed that most babies born tonight were girls!?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast