Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Denise Richards adopts a baby domestically

My first thought was she "got her boy" but I was SO WRONG because she adopted a girl taking her count from 2 to 3. A better question is how do these celebrities have such an easy time adopting domestically?!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/denise-ric...the-moon/66207
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No kidding. I hear its an at least 3 year process. Maybe they just started a long time ago? BUT the bigger question is how, as a single woman could she adopt so easily? That's usually a huge hurdle.
    and my HT

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MONEY!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    MONEY!!!!!
    bingo.

just like julia roberts has TWINS a boy and a girl, and angelina, TWINS a boy and a girl. JLo TWINS a boy and a girl.

hmmm....what are the chances.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I bet poor Denise is over men after being married to freaking Charlie Sheen. WINNING
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is great of the famous people to adopt... it takes a lot more heart to parent a child that is nnot realted through blood.

Denise - always seemed like the type of person who only wants girls.

And the ones with the BG twins. Well I know from a friend who works for a certain famous lady who has a ton of kids... They wanted BG twins because they were planning to end their family that way. They wanted the family to be even or equal amounts of each gender. If they do happen to have/adopt anymore kids they plan to keep it even or balanced.

If I had tons of money I would have 2 of each gender.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, is that Angelina Jolie? LOL I have a friend who dances for Mariah Carey and she had IVF, although did not know about PGD, but said she had lots of m/c on tour, and is like 42, so this was her only shot. Of course, I am super happy for her and all of them that have healthy little ones. And you are so right, adopting is a wonderful thing. I wish it would be easier to adopt....for those who are well-intended, of course! So many teenage pregnancies that could go to desperate parents, but so expensive and so difficult. I don't know too much about it, but I do have a few friends who adopted out of USA and it took ages and tons of money!

I agree, I'd love 2 girls and 2 boys.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not allowed to use names

I didn't know that about Mariah.... after a lot of m/c I would do anything to have a baby, if I didn't already have two. Mariah really only had one last chance with her age.

The celebs are waiting so long to have kids that I can see why they would go for BG twins.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lolainlove - you would have adorable boys even if they are half as cute as your girls. And your girls will need dancing partners!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Also, I bet poor Denise is over men after being married to freaking Charlie Sheen. WINNING
    That's probably why she wanted to adopt...She's probably scared her other two girls are tainted with "Winning"'s DNA and she just wanted a normal one, lol.

I always thought I'd get preggers once just to experience it and then adopt the rest...Then I saw the price tag on a run-of-the mill adoption and quickly changed my mind! PP - I too would love 2 of each gender...Everyone would have a sis & bro so everyone wins!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast