Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm.....

My original dream-

And of course it change with each child-

so it was:
    then:
    now: LOL!

And really if I listen to my uterus and ovaries about my family make-up it screams : HAHAHAHA! Hubs would most likely lop off his testicles himself if he had any idea how many kids I want....
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny DM!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before I had kids, all I knew is that I wanted a boy first. So, I cannot really answer that question without bias of my family makeup now but knowing now what my life is and what I have-

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If the heavens are listening i will now consider or or heck im easy to please twin lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always wanted.

My first was a girl, second was a boy, so I wanted another boy for my third. I would have been plenty happy with ... but I didn't get that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    If the heavens are listening i will now consider or or heck im easy to please twin lol
    Queen I was thinking of you today! One of my dear friends is one of 7 ... she's #7 and has six older brothers Here's hoping you have a little girl who can one day say the same!

As for me ... it's funny for a long time as a kid I thought I'd never have children. But once I grew up, I wanted boys, 2 or 3. But when I fell pg with #1 I just *knew* it was a girl, and I was right. And while I was gutted when I found out DC2 was also a girl, since she arrived I have loved having 2 of a kind. It's so fun to see how different they are in spite of same gender, isn't it? And lucky for me my girls are total tomboys so we're building with legos and flying airplanes and making forts all day So it works.

And now I sure hope for , but lately I can honestly say I'll be a-ok with . And I think that is due to a LOT of prayer to be honest, because I never, ever would have seen myself happy with 3 daughters I thank God for changing my heart for sure!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always wanted . Just loved the idea of having 2 or 3 daughters. But then after I had DS1, I thought, hey maybe the idea of my future daughters having older brothers would be so bad, so my dream changed to .
    Then my DS2 was born and my dream changed again to desperately wanting a daughter even if she were to be the only daughter I ever had. Luckily my family is now so I did get a girl in the end... but I still wished(wish) for my DD to have a sister... took me a long time to properly appreciate my family makeup... I'm happy to have two boys and girl now, even if I do get pangs sometimes about Ruby not having a sister to grow up with (my boys are really close, and I want the same for my girl).

But for me now the perfect family make up would have to be - something I wish I could have, but it'll probably never happen as I'm done with having kids.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Hmmmm.....

My original dream-

And of course it change with each child-

so it was:
    then:
    now: LOL!

And really if I listen to my uterus and ovaries about my family make-up it screams : HAHAHAHA! Hubs would most likely lop off his testicles himself if he had any idea how many kids I want....
    Haha, yes! My dream changed with each child too!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Queen I was thinking of you today! One of my dear friends is one of 7 ... she's #7 and has six older brothers Here's hoping you have a little girl who can one day say the same!

As for me ... it's funny for a long time as a kid I thought I'd never have children. But once I grew up, I wanted boys, 2 or 3. But when I fell pg with #1 I just *knew* it was a girl, and I was right. And while I was gutted when I found out DC2 was also a girl, since she arrived I have loved having 2 of a kind. It's so fun to see how different they are in spite of same gender, isn't it? And lucky for me my girls are total tomboys so we're building with legos and flying airplanes and making forts all day So it works.

And now I sure hope for , but lately I can honestly say I'll be a-ok with . And I think that is due to a LOT of prayer to be honest, because I never, ever would have seen myself happy with 3 daughters I thank God for changing my heart for sure!
    Awe Begonia thank you that is soo sweet! And i really hope you get your boy soon and you can have all my blue dust!!!
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ok my turn
    So I always hoped and prayed to god to have a boy, boy, and then a girl
    Now it's girl, girl, and would love boy , boy I want both of each gender, after each other and close in age to be friends and have each other..
    It's sooo nice to dream (sighhhhh)
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast