Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In High School when DH and I met, we always said .

However, now that we have , I REALLY REALLY want to have a daughter, but I also REALLY REALLY want her to have a sister b/c I see how much my 3 DS's have in common. So, now it's: , , , , .
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I first really started wanting kids I didn't care. I did want a son first and got him and I didn't have GD with #2. It wasn't until I had son #3 that my "ideal" was going to have to change and that's when I started to get GD. So originally I would have liked however now I'd like

And one thing I know now is that if I had gotten I most likely would have wanted another baby... probably a . I just love babies and having kids - I wouldn't have wanted to stop at just 4 even if I had gotten my "ideal" genders in the first place.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know, I really like being on this site - all these big families are nice to see. I feel like I fit in a lot better here than with a lot of my friends who at the most have 2 kids (2 are expecting #3 but I'm certain no one will have 4 much less 5 and possibly 6). If we have a 5th I can imagine the comments I will get!

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All I wanted was 3 kids it didn't matter the make up as long as I had one of each so or. or. or but I do think no matter what the makeup was I would of still ended with 5 kids because I love babies and kids

But now its or( gg twins lol)
    Last edited by XXdreaming; August 2nd, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BlueLooking4Pink View Post
    You know, I really like being on this site - all these big families are nice to see. I feel like I fit in a lot better here than with a lot of my friends who at the most have 2 kids (2 are expecting #3 but I'm certain no one will have 4 much less 5 and possibly 6). If we have a 5th I can imagine the comments I will get!
    Yup this is me, I do feel like I fit better here than in real life who most have 1 or 2 kids and one of them has 3, but I got some rude comments from family about #4 so I am not looking forward to the rude comments when they find out about #5(when I conceive and after 1st trimester no way will I tell them I am ttcing #5 lol), but I am going to enjoy the look on their face when I say "yes it was planned" lmao

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda View Post
    (no way will I tell them I am ttcing #5 lol), but I am going to enjoy the look on their face when I say "yes it was planned" lmao
    Me too! I will NOT tell anyone we're ttc. I just don't want to hear any comments about it. But it will be kind of fun to see their faces when they hear it was planned, lol!

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup this is me, I do feel like I fit better here than in real life who most have 1 or 2 kids and one of them has 3, but I got some rude comments from family about #4 so I am not looking forward to the rude comments when they find out about #5(when I conceive and after 1st trimester no way will I tell them I am ttcing #5 lol), but I am going to enjoy the look on their face when I say "yes it was planned" lmao
    LOL! I, too, wonder about the comments when we tell everyone we're having #4. My mom knows we're planning on one more and is totally supportive but other than her and my close friends, no one thinks we're right in the head for wanting ANOTHER child. I don't really care what they think as long as they keep their comments to themselves. The best is- "You do know what causes that, right?". Ugh~ like I've never heard that one before! I usually say, "oh yes! I just don't understand why it keeps happening though! I mean, I even keep my diaphragm tacked to my headboard just so I never forget to use it". Duh.
    I would love to have 5-6 kids but I think 5 is most likely our max. Van space would be the biggest reason I think big families are great
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *y su* holds 5, so if we end up with *ore we will ha*e to get a bigger *ar, yeah so*eone spilled water on keyboard so lots of keys dont work, I asteri the *issing letters so *aybe you *an de*ipher what I a* trying to say, l*ao

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *y su* holds 5, so if we end up with *ore we will ha*e to get a bigger *ar, yeah so*eone spilled water on keyboard so lots of keys dont work, I asteri the *issing letters so *aybe you *an de*ipher what I a* trying to say, l*ao
    LMAO!!!! Priceless!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I will stick to my cellphone, hopefully my keyboard will dry out and have a full key recovery lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast