Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The laxatives or the lemon/water worked. But I still had cramps this morning. I am ovulating at the moment so it might be related to that. I still have this constant lower back pain that I need to see the doctor about. Brought some pumpkin seeds today and Also benefiber
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I"m glad! The crampiness does sound like O pains.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only started having bad ovulation pains Since the d&c. Never had them that bad before this 😩

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never had them till I was 25 years old and then they were only bad a few times a year, over time they have gotten worse and worse and now it's the exception when I DON'T have bad ones. things change as we get older.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No fun getting older is it? Lol. I had a word with by doctor and she said the lower back pain could be due to the constipation I have been having. I Also have been getting pain in ovary / pelvic area when bearing down for a bowel movement.she wants to see me nxt week to check my belly e.t.c

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IF it is covered by insurance then that is fine, if you're going to have to shell out big bucks to do that I would have you stay home because I think that at least part of this is O pain related. I get terrible low back pains around ovulation and I also have intense pains when bearing down for BM around ovulation. It's just the O pain and how it manifests itself. I hate to see you spend money for something that they're not going to even know what is happening (doctors are crap at diagnosing stuff like this)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in the uk so it's free.lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are things still coming along? Provided you've had multiple large BMs at this point and can keep them happening every couple days at the least, I think you will be okay.

I also very rarely had O pain in my teens to early twenties, but it started happening more and more frequently from my mid twenties on. I'm 33 now and for the past few years I get O pain usually every single cycle. I've heard so many similar stories that I'm positive O pain increases in frequency and often severity too with age.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure What's going on maidenmother.lol. I had normal bowel movements Mon, Tues and today. Today I had pain before I went,and I tore again as there was blood on the toilet paper,it just seems like it's not healing as I keep tearing.
    I don't know that it's ovulation pains as it occurs all through by cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds very much improved. Well done! Even with everything I do to prevent it, I still sometimes have a hard time and some pain. But I find that if most of the time my BMs are okay, I will still heal pretty quickly despite occasional hard BMs. I do have a hemorrhoid though so I rarely heal completely, but I take what I can get. If in 2w you're still having pain, then I might get checked for a 'rhoid.

I have O-pain-like twinges all cycle long. O pain doesn't just occur during O...you can feel pain while the follicles are maturing leading up to O and while thr corpus luteum is active after O. I can have some type of discomfort in my ovary/ies more days of my cycle than not! For me personally, though, I very rarely am unable to distinguish between intestinal distress vs O pain. They feel very different to me. But they CAN feel indistinguishable.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast