Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

In pain and confused (bowel related)

Not pregnancy related but I need help and advise if anyone has any.
    I've had a few bouts of constipation on and off for a few years .when I had a miscarriage I was put on antibiotics,I noticed these made my poo quite tarry and they made by bottom sore as I was going quite a lot when on them. Anyway a few days before my second cycle,I had really bad back pains,the same as what I had when I was having miscarriage. I thought it would go away after af but it didn't and my constipation Got worse. I passed a v hard stool and pretty sure I tore as there was blood on the paper. Since I have been having the feeling of wanting to go but nothing coming out, I passed a bowel movement on Tuesday but as far as I can remember nothing since. I am now Also having spasms.and pain in my rectum and pain in my thighs.taken 2 senokot tablets and waiting for them to work. What's happening to my body??? I can't get in to doctors till Thursday
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to go into the minor emergency on Monday because you may have a bowel impaction. That is not normal and needs to be addressed before Thursday.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try an enema but if it's that bad you might need to go to the ER. Once you get really backed up, very little helps. I'm chronically constipated and only by doing my best to prevent constipation am I able to keep on top of it. Fiber, lots of colace, and drinking lots of water. Caffeine or better yet coffee helps too. But these only prevent, like I said. I have had hemorrhoids for over a decade too so feel your pain!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I hate hospitals so much

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would definitely aim to see a doctor but the advice above is good in the meantime too. boiling water with a little sugar and lemon can help as well to ease constipation. I get leg pains just before my period so may be that? Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Def not my period. With try the lemon and sugar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried the water and lemon and it worked. But Oh by God it hurt. And think I've tore as there is quite a lot of blood on toilet paper

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that big of a deal to have a small tear that causes bleeding. Are you on a high fiber diet and drinking plenty of water? Those two things will help with constipation. Lots of water.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No Im not,I have no idea what to do. Any info would be so much appreciated as I don't want to keep going through this. I don't drink any water so I need to start doing that. I can't have cereal on le. Diet can I? The only fruit I like is bananas but I've heard they can cause constipation. I can eat veg x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to drink like 80oz of water a day. Try eating a handful of prunes and pumpkin seeds daily. The pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium and magnesium is a natural laxative. Also, do you have any magnesium supplements? I take 400mg a day which keeps me regular, but a higher dose will cause looser stools-- 800mg or more. Put vaseline around the area to keep from getting itchy and sore.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast