Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    The Ladies that are pregnant now have you all guessed baby gender using the Ramzi method?
    The ramzi method was wrong for me, I should of had another girl and I had a boy

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO Im going to this psychic tomorrow. She is really good like she tells you things you have in your pocket good lol and Im really nervous!!!!!!

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a free reading online from a lady named Wanda I sent her a question yesterday and she got back to me right away!!

Hey Nachelle,

Thank you for writing. Hon, when I consulted the cards, they are picking up female energy around the child. They are also showing a healthy pregnancy and baby. Take good care of yourself and things will go fine. I would also recommend you going on Google and learning all you can about "The Law of Attraction". It will help you pull in the energy for a healthy child.

Hope this helps,
    Wanda
    I love her already! She said girll

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a reading from Cheri22 about a month ago & this is what she said:

"They are showing me a GIRL.. is it possible that your pregnant right now but unaware? (either in the 2 week wait or just about to be??). They are showing me a JAN and GIRL connection, so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in"

It sure would be nice!!

I am wondering if anyone here has had an astrology reading from Silke who is on Cheri's page. I am kind of tempted I have found astrology to be really correct when you have someone who is skilled, giving the reading.
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just read through the whole of this thread - so exciting... and frustrating!

Got a couple of readings done and awaiting a couple of replies - Two boys! Hoping for a girl reading or two.

Sunfairychrise says:
    Hey hon. Hope your well and blessed. Since I am delayed with your reading. I did the next level up. Thanks for your patience and hope you are blessed soon. I heard a boy with a find out with a positive test or conceive this MARCH or give birth/expected due date of MARCH of 2014. Than I heard a girl with a find out with a positive test or conceive NOV of 2014 or give birth/expected due date of NOV of 2015. Always here for you very much.

Hmm... AF was late this month, so hubby and I had 2 days at the end of March to conceive - will see I guess! Also, if I'm having another child, isn't that *very* close to the age of the little boy?!

Got another from Anne-Marie Barker:
    ~~ I'd like to give you june 2013 as a conception month or the month you get a positive Pregnancy Test~~ I shuffled my Tarot Cards 3 times as i done this, a card fell out of the deck ( When this happens, that is the card meant for you ) The card i got is......The king of swords : This card represents male energy, i feel your child will be a baby boy * Ive used my pendulum which also agrees with the Tarot card ( That a BOY will be born )

Has anyone got any free reading links? Waiting for a reading from Cheri (think she's running behind and was still doing January readings), another one (name escapes me) and from Tara...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had several readings from Cherri22, she was correct twice for me, we'll see if she is the third time! I also had a reading done (astrology) from Silke who is on Cherri's website (you click Other to find her) although it's not a free reading I really like Silke, she was spot on for some of the things I asked her and there was no way for her to know these things, so I'll admit, I'm impressed. The same thing has happened a few times with Cherri too, so I tend to stick with them for readings.

Good luck!! I hope you get that cute little pink bundle you are hoping for.
    Last edited by geminispinkmoon; April 2nd, 2013 at 12:34 PM.

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wandacallahan.com this one is free you go to the site and fill out the one free question form and this one is free also you send a blank email with gender reading in the subject line rfoster8873@yahoo.com(she doesnt want any info to affect the reading)
    I also lloved Cheris reading. And the ones I paid for I really lliked were stromy, tania, cara, brooke and an indepth one from cheri lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks nachelle! ive done both of those now. will update :-)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've contacted them as well, thank you Nachelle! I'll update once I hear back from them Even though it's all just for fun, I've had two recent girl readings (although Silke said my husband shows a strong boy, but I show a girl) so now I'm all nervous b/c I want these two ladies to say girl

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend (not on this site) had both Stormy and Rebecca Foster tell her that she is pregnant with a boy! Her 20 week ultrasound shows a very girly nub!!!! Stormy told her that she feels it is a boy even though she was told girl! I looked at the u/s picture and it looks very girly to me!!!! Rebecca told her that she has lots of boys and feels she wants a girl, but will only have boys. Not true though as the u/s does not lie. She is definitely expecting a girl in June.

BFP February 2013!!!

Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast