Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Hope, are you trying this??
    Was she right for anyone?
    I don't know..thinking about it..I'm afraid I'll hear something I don't want to! What about you?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Will you use a different screen name and leave out the siggy? I want to see what she says but part of me doesn't. I don't want it to mess with my head if its not what I want to hear. Anyone else feel this way?
    I would feel that way too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where do you get them done ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies tempted me so much with Cara, I decided to pay for a reading with her. I seriously cannot believe I did that. Haha!

I haven't heard anything yet, but it has only been 24 hours. About how long did you ladies wait for Cara to get back to you?
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fresas View Post
    You ladies tempted me so much with Cara, I decided to pay for a reading with her. I seriously cannot believe I did that. Haha!

I haven't heard anything yet, but it has only been 24 hours. About how long did you ladies wait for Cara to get back to you?
    I heard back from her right away, but she hadn't gotten my email with my info, so once I sent it again, she took about 3 days to get the reading done. Faster than a lot of the others out there... I waited 2-3 weeks for a few readings from different people!
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; December 1st, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    Where do you get them done ?
    There are lots of ladies that do them. Brooke, Cheri22, Ruby, Jennyrenny and Cara... Cara's address is somewhere on this thread. The others you can find by googling them... have fun!! (if you can't find them, let me know, and I can try to find them for you!)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fresas View Post

She says 48 hours. I brought mine on the weekend so had to wait until Tuesday I think as she doesn't do readings over the weekend. I have read mostly good things about her but will do a bit more researching on her when I get some time. There doesn't seem to be too much around about her though. She said girl for me though so I want to believe that she has 100% success rate, ha ha.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted to give you ladies an update. I heard from Cara today!

Remeber, IC1111 said girl. She did not say what month or anything. She also shared some relevant things for my personal life.

I told Cara my name and my date of birth. She did not ask for anything else.

Cara also predicted a girl! She gave a very detailed look at the girl, what she may look like, and what her personality and character may be. It was very positive.

She said I would probably conceive the end of February/early March and have a late 2012 baby. I have been wanting a December 2012 daughter so this would be great if it happened!

She said she also saw a boy, but did not receive any information about him.

Cara also shared some personal insight about my current attitude/chakra which was also quite accurate.

These are the things she used in addition to the cards:

rose quartz
    moonstone
    tourmaline
    lapis

She gave specific reasons why she used these.

The cards she drew were the III of chalices (a celebration card), the queen of chalices (femininity and personality details), and a base chakra card (my negative energy...oops!).

She mentioned numbers, which is how she arrived at the conception month and another number which I have to see if it will be significant for the baby.

I emailed her back to thank her and confirm some of the information she shared.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fresas that´s great Cara said girl as well !!
    I´m getting one from Cara now too
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmm, I received her reading and I´m striked with what she read on me.

So, before I got a girl prediciotn from someone else, in that case I mentioned I have 2 children already.
    This time, I didn´t mention I have 2 already, just that I´m pregnant. I was thinking if someone with 2 kids being pregnant asks for a gender prediction, it´s easy to imagine they have boys and wish for a girl.
    The first thing she saw is my mom´s spirit that is watching over me, my mom died when I was 19 (I didn´t tell her this).
    She also mentioned that Dh is very caring and loving but has underlying issues of anxiety (very true)
    She said a couple of things about my life and character that I recognise.
    She saw a woman with alcohol issues around me (or me?), well that doesn´t make sense.
    Neither does the name Pearl for my mom.
    She kept hearing the name Sam around me. DH would like to call this baby Samuel if it´s a boy however I have another name in mind for a boy.

She saw I would have a baby boy in early summer, a boy with huge eyes and dark hair and big feet. Her attention kept being drawn to his feet ?!, I hope this won´t mean the baby will be podalic. She saw the 3rd as a an important date and that he will be born in the morning. This does remind me of the birth of DS2, I was very striked by his long fingers and toes and dark hair since I expected him to look like Ds1 who´s blond and shortish. Labour started 7 am and he was born at noon. Perhaps she saw 3 because it´s my third child.
    Ah and for making it even worse lol she also said I will have another baby boy after this, a surprise baby!
    That is quite funny, would have to be with another man then, DH will never conceive a surprise baby lol.

I wish she hadn´t been so accurate about some things.
    Now I have to continue getting these readings untill I get a girl prediction again lol!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast