Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am a glutton for punishment....

tried psychic Ruby at ttcbabylovepredicitions, and she predicated TWO more boys for me!!! Yowerzs!!
    She also gave me a time frame of Jan/Feb (Roseknows gave me Feb/March...must avoid FEB, must avoid, hehe) and said saw boy conception/or finding a BFP in Jan/Feb or giving birth in Jan/Feb...I was going to start TTCing again in April which would lead to (drumroll please) a January birth!

Then she threw in another boy conception/birth in June 2016, which I was thinking I'd be done after number 3.

Sigh....has anyone gotten one from Ruby before and was she right / wrong?

I am going to stop torturing myself with these predictions. I used to feel so good about my girl, that she was out there, but apparently, according to pyschcs it's all boys for me....
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Well, I am a glutton for punishment....

tried psychic Ruby at ttcbabylovepredicitions, and she predicated TWO more boys for me!!! Yowerzs!!
    She also gave me a time frame of Jan/Feb (Roseknows gave me Feb/March...must avoid FEB, must avoid, hehe) and said saw boy conception/or finding a BFP in Jan/Feb or giving birth in Jan/Feb...I was going to start TTCing again in April which would lead to (drumroll please) a January birth!

Then she threw in another boy conception/birth in June 2016, which I was thinking I'd be done after number 3.

Sigh....has anyone gotten one from Ruby before and was she right / wrong?

I am going to stop torturing myself with these predictions. I used to feel so good about my girl, that she was out there, but apparently, according to pyschcs it's all boys for me....
    Hey, don't worry about Ruby she has some very interesting feedback if you search on Google!! She said boy for me conceive November 2011 or give birth November 2012. I am trying to forget about her but it does play on your mind as I really would like to start ttc soon but I am thinking if I conceive February then that could be a birth of November and I then think March is no go as I would need to have a C-section so baby would come early which could also end up being November. So I am thinking of not ttc until April but then Cheri22 has said a boy conceive January or birth January so that would mean not ttc April/May so it goes on and on. I think I am going to try and ignore the predictions and just do the best sway I can otherwise there will never be a good month to ttc. I am not getting anymore predictions from now on as they are all different so who on earth do you believe - probably none of them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I thought it would be fun, but actually it is akin to torture, and it has made me feel hopeless, I used to feel that I'd get a girl one day, but have mostly boys (I have always had a sense about the third boy being out there somewhere), but to be honest with you, the prospect of 4 boys without one girl to shake it up made me feel very bleak last night. And I am always so happy with my boys...it wouldn't be about being mad at having four lovely sons, but that it'd be a dream lost, never having a girl...GRRR, I think you're right.

I was going to get a reading from Cara, but I think I'm totally done. I wanted the pyshics to give me peace and say girl, but this is only making me tense.

I was going to concieve in April too but Ruby said boy find a pos test/concieve/give birth to in Jan, but I don't care...I"m going to do the best sway I know how, and start begin again in April...I really have come to the conclusion that I want to lose weight first before I put on more weight by being preggo again.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel I really want a girl it's horrible not having her especially when my sister had a girl after twin boys. I see them all the time and its hell. She has her first birthday next week and I am dreading the birthday party with pink and dresses everywhere. Her hubby is a bit of weird guy and I think its so unfair he got his princess daughter and he rubs it in my face all the time. I really hate him for it. Doesn't help that my baby is very active and full on while the little girl is much more gentle and calmer. I go through stages of thinking I am going to get a girl but then I lose faith and think well I am never going to get a girl. It really is torture especially when people say boy right when you were going to conceive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, Jude, I'm glad you understand...how many psychic readings did you get?

So far I got two that I paid for (Ruby & Roseknows) say BOY(S)

Itabu from IG & the pencil test a coworker did say GIRL next...the pencil test went on to say I'd have a 4th kid, another boy, but if I get my girl, I'm going to stop while I"m ahead, though I just have a feeling that the boy is out there and I will have him someday....I just want one daughter, how hard is that?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the pencil test?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I emailed Itabu in early December for a reading but never heard back from her. Was wondering if she only did readings for people she knew or had seen posting a lot on in-gender. I have done the needle test (is this the same as the pencil test?), it always said boy, boy, girl. I must do this again.

That's great Itabu said girl for you. I have had 2 say boy (conceiving around now) and 4 others say girl ranging from conception around now until middle/August this year. Yes I just want one girl, it shouldn't be this hard, so unfair when everyone I know has a mix of girls/boys or all girls which I would have been so happy with, although or course I love my boys to bits.
    Last edited by jude17; January 3rd, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Itabu was amazingly accurate for me. She knew many things that were very personal and specific for me; that wouldn't apply to anyone else. Last time I talked to her was back in August and she was a few months pregnant at the time so she might be busy with a new baby right now :-)

I was super disappointed in IC1111. I paid for a phone reading with her and she spent almost the entire time describing me on a beach and the people around me. I did not recognize any of the people that she described and felt like it was a big waste of time and money. She is a very sweet woman though, she does her readings for free on sbb and when she was on IG.

I will give Cara a shot when she opens back up. Everything is "sold out."

I also go to a lady that does tarot here in my town and she predicts a boy next. Like some of you have said already I just really want to be told what I want to hear!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mis2ninos - Let us know what you think of Cara. She said things about me that were very true so I was quite impressed with her. Will just have to wait and see if the things she said come true or not? Maybe Itabu will get back to me one day? Would really of liked to know what she said.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will definitely let you know. I checked her again today and still can't order but can't wait to see what she says.
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast