Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Oh great, I got my reading from IC1111 and now I wish I'd never asked!!

I will first tell you that you are standing underneath a bunch of ropes hanging over your head..this means that there is a situation around you that you need to find a way out of...meaning either with finding work, going to school or working from home with your kids...but it involves your career outside of the home ( or in it) and you finding your individualism...being a mother is top priority, but you must also find who you are as a person as well..

#4 will be a boy..I see by December you get that BFP!!!! OR with the 12...meaing the 12th of the month or 12 days from now...so 12 is big!! God Bless!!

Maybe I should avoid taking my HPT on the 12th (when I'll be 11dpo!).
    Oh my!! I really would not think much about this reading. I really believe that she read the energy of the boys around you at this time. If you look through her recent posts and posts of others, she has not been right lately (I do not know much about her and if she has had good stats in the past). Please don't let this bother you!

I had a reading recently by a very expensive MEDIUM that was 110% awesome and spoke with my Mother!!! She said MANY MANY MANY validating things!!! It was like sitting down and getting to speak with her again!! She knew NOTHING about me and she spoke about my diet and what I am doing with trying to conceive!! To the letter T!! She did not mention when I got pregnant and what the gender would be, however at the time I was just so happy with the reading that I didn't care!

These baby prediction "psychics" are purely for fun and entertainment.
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with hh, z, I've looked back over posts and so many were wrong, it is just for fun! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys. I know really, I wouldn't even usually ask with these things - I actually only want to hear the things I want to hear iykwim? If she'd said you're pregnant now with a girl I'd think she was wonderful!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    jeez, Flava! Way to rain on my parade! I haven't heard that ANY of them are all that correct anyhow... I find good/bad reviews for all of them, so who knows.
    ahh hobber don't take it that way! For sure we can't believe them because then they all would say the same thing, right?But they don't (like Ruby) so i guess they just don't know! And I hope this Jenny is right for you!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z- what's up with all this rope hanging talk? And another boy ? You are doing the diet and all so good I think you will get a girl this time!
    Really how can some1 tell when you get pregnant and what gender from a online post???
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    ahh hobber don't take it that way! For sure we can't believe them because then they all would say the same thing, right?But they don't (like Ruby) so i guess they just don't know! And I hope this Jenny is right for you!
    I wasn't really mad. I just want to believe that I can have my baby boy, so I need to find hope where I can get it! I know they can't all be right. I just was happy that someone said what I wanted to hear.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Z- what's up with all this rope hanging talk? And another boy ? You are doing the diet and all so good I think you will get a girl this time!
    Really how can some1 tell when you get pregnant and what gender from a online post???
    I like your prediction flava, you can be my psychic of choice
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Oh great, I got my reading from IC1111 and now I wish I'd never asked!!

I will first tell you that you are standing underneath a bunch of ropes hanging over your head..this means that there is a situation around you that you need to find a way out of...meaning either with finding work, going to school or working from home with your kids...but it involves your career outside of the home ( or in it) and you finding your individualism...being a mother is top priority, but you must also find who you are as a person as well..

#4 will be a boy..I see by December you get that BFP!!!! OR with the 12...meaing the 12th of the month or 12 days from now...so 12 is big!! God Bless!!

Maybe I should avoid taking my HPT on the 12th (when I'll be 11dpo!).
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, she was mostly wrong with me and she also predicted my 4th would be a boy, which ummm duh he is 2yrs old and very much a boy lol she never said what #5 would be for me, but she distinctly said that my 4th child would be a boy lol she didn't say next child she said 4th lol well like I said he is a 2yrs old lol if it makes you feel better maybe stay away from the 12th and 12dpo and do it sooner or later, and if your 20wk u/s is in dec then wait and do a private scan in jan lol gl I hope she is wrong and you get a little girl
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I have had 2 readings done now that say BOY, though one said October and the other said March for the BFP. I hope I am not still TTC in March, but who knows.

The thing is, I finally started telling them I was hoping for a boy when I sent my info, and since I have started that, the psychics are telling me BOY! Hmmmm. I wonder if they just think most women want a girl, so they guess that more often, but if they know you want a boy they guess boy? I think this is all very interesting and slightly suspicious.....
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast