Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup stavroula if it was only that simple then I would have a little girl, but been there done that on the timing and I am sooo happy it worked for you but its really not that simple for some of us
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheart View Post
    I am interested in her response as I asked her a couple of questions. Gosh.... I just don't know... lol....
    I had a reading by Cheri22 and she predicts September and a Girl, so either due in Sept, find out we are preg in September etc.

I hope the girl part is wrong
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting thread. I have used Brooke777 a couple times--just for fun. She gives month of conception/BFP and gender. She was right about DS3. She did a reading for me before I conceived him and said I would conceive a boy Nov/Dec. I didn't get a BFP that month, but I did have a long LP (strange for me) and an EVAP on a FRER (I NEVER get EVAPs on FRERs). I'm convinced that I conceived that month but for whatever reason the pregnancy didn't implant properly. She also mentioned something about "travel" and I happened to be traveling when I got the EVAP. Maybe just a weird coincidence, but it's fun either way.

This time she predicts a girl with conception/BFP in Nov/Dec and "physician's assistance" which she said could mean "alternate" treatment--Hmmm. Supplements for swaying? I hope she's right about the girl, though. lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, in the end my prediction was right and I got an September BFP even though I'd been planning to take that month off from TTC. I'm just hoping her prediction that I have a girl is right too!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a reading from sister Haven, before I conceived which said boy, but the rest of the stuff was very inaccurate. In fact her description of the pregnancy could have described DS3 to a 'T', but not this one. I had a reading from IC1111 who said girl and said a couple of other things that were true too. Itabu also on IG said boy, but a girl later on, but this is our last baby, so I don't see that happening. She was unsure whether the boy energy she saw was this baby, or my other 3 boys, and wasn't entirely sure that this was a boy or a girl.

I'm not convinced by any of them, I see it as a bit of fun. I have tarot cards and have done many accurate reading for myself, but am yet to ask them the big question as I am a bit scared of the results!! They were totally accurate when I asked if I would conceive!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had an official reading for anything until a few days ago. I caved and went to SBB for IC1111. The board has a totally different vibe than here, but it is an interesting group of ladies over there. I mean that in all the good ways. I will continue to post there of course, but this board probably has a bit more information that is relevant to my swaying journey at this time.

Anyway, IC1111 predicted that I would have a girl and that I would probably be put on bedrest. I need to take care of my health and listen to my doctor as well. She had a few non-TTC things to say about my relationship with my husband and changes in our lives, too, so she noted that it would be a great time to conceive. She gave me a bit of relevant personal insight/advice which was kind of cool, too.

My initial question contained DH's birthday, my birthday, and TTC status. I did not post about my pregnancies or the sex of my kids. I also did not ask if we were to conceive, what sex would the baby be. I think I actually screwed up our birthdates. I post so late at night all the time, my brain functions in one hemisphere and is asleep in the other.

My follow up question was for the gender and though I mentioned something short about having high risk pregnancies and boys, I thought what she shared was interesting information.

Of course the skeptic in me says that internet readers could just have incredible intuition and know just the right things to say that make it relevant to the person's situation, but I thought this was a fun experience and I guess we shall see.
    Last edited by fresas; October 7th, 2011 at 04:32 AM.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just giving this one a go: http://www.readings-at-serendipity.c...ion/4535710869
    I feel very very skeptical, but for £3.50 it's a bit of fun!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have now had a reading from Ruby (predicted a boy) and a reading from IC1111 and Roseknows11111. Both seem to think I will get a girl next. Cheri22 does free gender readings but they take a while to come through so I am still waiting. Anyway I really hope that the girl predictions are true. Will be interesting to see what Cheri22 says, if she says boy then thats 50:50 odds, as it will be if/when I do get preggy again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    update on my predictions...

the one above said I should have a January BFP/conception and have a girl (according to the tarot cards and confirmed with the pendulum)

I also asked IC1111 for a prediction and she said she thought I might already be pregnant/would be soon, and that it would be a boy. Since she predicted this my AF has arrived, though, and we've now stopped TTC for a cycle or two so I can regain a bit of weight so that prediction has been wrong for me so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I had the lady on IG predict me girl before she left, I'm yet to see if she's right though! I think she moved to a new site with a bit of contreversy, she may start a thread here if she's contacted ??
    Who was she? Well looks like she was wrong
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast