Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is IG 'dead'?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IG is dying for sure, i tried to log in the other day to no avail...will we ever find out what happend to IG, most likely not, im pretty sure there are some that know, but not telling...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tamara had posted that Maureen had renewed the sight till 2013 but it still sucks, if no one is going to maintain it then good riddance.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really, a website renewal is never in question. It is setup to auto-renew so it required no action on her part to do so. There is just nobody maintaining it and it is not setup properly.

I understand at some point not wanting to deal with it but the Gold thing- taking people's money- there is no excuse for that. She could delete the paypal account if she wanted to and nobody would be able to even try to purchase it. It would take her all of 2 minutes to do that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if maybe they are doing some clean ups and it is down for that???? I can not get in either?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It would not have to be down to clean it up. I am about to make a good number of changes and it should not go down at all. Fingers crossed!

In the past, if she was actually making changes, there was a different message- not the error type ones- that would tell you it would be down, and when it would be back up. That is definitely not what is going on.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weird.. oh well we have here now =)
    IAH - I prefer it here
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IG is working atm, I posted 3 times refering people to this site
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dramabird View Post
    Does anyone know the "dirt" behind the site's decline? I know that Maureen used to post like crazy and seemingly vanished. I was always a lurker and never went down the Gold Member path, but it looks like a lot of people got mistreated/neglected while trying to purchase that service.

I'm just curious as to why someone who was so dedicated to a site and topic would abandon it. But real life and online life can be very different and the former does have to trump the latter (although hopefully not to the point that you cheat people $12 at a time ...).

I wonder if Tamara will eventually come this direction? (Although we have Atomic, so we're in good hands!
    Tamara will never leave IG. She told me so. She is totally welcome here if she wants to join us though!

The weird thing is that not even the most inside of insiders know what happened. They are all as hurt and confused (actually quite a bit more so) as anyone else. I have no understanding of or explanation for what happened and I personally feel highly guilty because I encouraged people to buy Gold and they got ripped off. I do worry that something very very dire must have happened in Maureen's personal life to lead to this turn of events.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They will delete posts referring people to other sites as "spam" for reasons that are rather beyond me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this site is the competition, so it is understandable. And it is thanks to Zivic Bubac that I am here.
    2001 2006 2011

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast