Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is IG 'dead'?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In a sense this is true and I could totally understand that thinking. But at the same time, no one is making any money off of either website and IG is barely functional. I don't understand their thought processes at all, it seems FAR more important at this point that we all can stick together somewhere instead of defending a site that is next to unusable.
    I agree with you! Sticking together is more important, especially if the other site is barely functioning. It is sad that certain members will never make their way over here. I love the vibe here, very relaxed and helpful. Especially you!!!
    Last edited by TulleExplosion; March 27th, 2011 at 07:16 PM.
    2001 2006 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TulleExplosion View Post
    Well, this site is the competition, so it is understandable. And it is thanks to Zivic Bubac that I am here.
    Me too! I happened to see a posting of hers asking someone to try this site! i was so frustrated with monkey that I decided to try it! hey, I never went Gold because didn't tamara's avatar have something about "don't buy gold, it's broken"! I always assumed that's what it meant, so I never went GOLD!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Anyway, I am just glad that NBP gave us this place to hang out and that you guys are all here too!
    Forgive my ignorance. But what is NBP?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothingbutpink =) One of the mods here!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella21 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance. But what is NBP?
    Nuthinbutpink! She is the lovely lady who started this site!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked IG because they had the "manuals" which I saved to my computer right away and I also liked that it was easy to see that someone responed to one of my post. I did have from 6-7am every morning to look at a lot of post so I could gather the info I needed. It is sad to think that they are going down hill but I have been wondering if someone put a virus on it because their swayed failed (a lot of people posted some rude comments about swaying) but I know my computers virus scanner went nuts after I opened up one post from someone who was expecting boy #4 after doing a partial girl sway. I stopped using IG around that time. I had already found this forum and I have looked at many other sites and forums.... This one and IG are very close to the same info provided and the support from people!!!

I will stay here for as long as I can even after my baby #3 just to offer what advice I can. When #3 goes off to school and I go off to work then I may no longer be here but that is about 6 years from now
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 28th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Nothingbutpink =) One of the mods here!!
    Thank you! She is lovely. I pm'd her a question and she was so sweet and quick to answer. I think the information here is much more detailed, informed by research, and also open, than ig. There were certain questions that would be asked on ig, and it seemed like brainwashed robots answered, always identically, as if no new thinking could ever be done, and to do so was like treason. Every time anyone asked about O+12, for instance...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Zivic-Bubac for posting this onto IG so I could find you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I liked IG because they had the "manuals" which I saved to my computer right away
    I did the same thing with the manuals right after dd#3 was born but she's almost 4 and info hasn't been updated. Sure a few recipes were added but there is so much new info is out there and it's just not getting shared. It's sad she would devote so much time to it then let it fall to crap.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i also was a member of iG and everytime i read a post and went back there was those monkeys it took forever to to read a couple of post then i would be irrated and Go off. there was a post and said this site thank Goodness i wrote it down cause when i went back on it was Gone. i have 3 little boys and want some pink. so where do i bein on here? thanks so much!!!!
    5 months
    wants

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast