Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is IG 'dead'?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The gender swaying forum has a bunch of great stickies with a lot of info so you don't have to go digging through thousands of old posts! I'd start there and do some reading! Welcome, Stephanie!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella21 View Post
    Thank you! She is lovely. I pm'd her a question and she was so sweet and quick to answer. I think the information here is much more detailed, informed by research, and also open, than ig. There were certain questions that would be asked on ig, and it seemed like brainwashed robots answered, always identically, as if no new thinking could ever be done, and to do so was like treason. Every time anyone asked about O+12, for instance...
    She is lovely isn't she
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    i also was a member of iG and everytime i read a post and went back there was those monkeys it took forever to to read a couple of post then i would be irrated and Go off. there was a post and said this site thank Goodness i wrote it down cause when i went back on it was Gone. i have 3 little boys and want some pink. so where do i bein on here? thanks so much!!!!
    Welcome Stephanie!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I have to admit, I was one of those people that bought an IG membership a while back and never got it! I opened a dispute, but because there is no answer/reply from Maureen I never got my money back through Paypal. I HATE to think how much she is making from other girls just like me. It may only be $12 but it would quickly add up. I only wanted to become a member so I could support the site since I was getting so much information from it (much like this one!!). Thank goodness for Gender Dreaming!
    One and trying for a in 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also got ripped off the $12. Sorry to hear you didn't get your money back Babushka. I was also going to open a dispute but didn't get around to it, obviously no point in trying from what you said. I know what you mean about it only be $12 but it's really the principle isn't it. I hate getting ripped off.
    I gave up on IG a little while ago. The chimps also drove me too crazy. LOVE this site. So much info and warm supportive members.
    8 6 wishing for a
    Cycle 1 HRC in June 2011- cancelled cycle, no response at all.
    Cycle 2 at SART start stims Oct 10th Another cancelled cycle. No response.
    Cycle 3 at SART, started stims Dec 31st, cancelled AGAIN.
    Cycle 4 Donor eggs in South Africa May 2012, freezing and shipping to USA for PGD
    FET- 19th July- NT (only 2 normals, both boys)
    Cycle 5 Last shot- donor eggs at Genesis- Cyprus using his sperm sort, Jan 2013 BFN
    FET Feb 2013 BFP Miscarriage @ 6 wks.
    FET June 2013. On metaformin now for Insulin resistance. Mental health starting to border on insanity now. BFN
    FET July 2013. Last embie BFN

Cycle 6 Really truly last shot- Donor eggs HRC, planned all freeze Feb, 7XX frozen immune treatment for me
    FET May 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
    FET Nov 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 12 weeks
    FET Oct 2015 BFP Blighted ovum confirmed @ 8 weeks. Miscarriage.

SURROGACY!!!!! FET 1xx Feb 4th BFP, HB seen

My precious baby girl arrived Oct 19th 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephanie, here is a list of the most important info for TTC Pink http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...Your-Pink-Sway

and for anyone else interested, here is the one for TTC Blue. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...your-blue-sway!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I liked IG because they had the "manuals" which I saved to my computer right away and I also liked that it was easy to see that someone responed to one of my post. I did have from 6-7am every morning to look at a lot of post so I could gather the info I needed. It is sad to think that they are going down hill but I have been wondering if someone put a virus on it because their swayed failed (a lot of people posted some rude comments about swaying) but I know my computers virus scanner went nuts after I opened up one post from someone who was expecting boy #4 after doing a partial girl sway. I stopped using IG around that time. I had already found this forum and I have looked at many other sites and forums.... This one and IG are very close to the same info provided and the support from people!!!

I will stay here for as long as I can even after my baby #3 just to offer what advice I can. When #3 goes off to school and I go off to work then I may no longer be here but that is about 6 years from now
    Please let me know how I can organize the swaying info better to be more useful...I have just been doing what feels "instinctive" to me, which is having a lot of different posts on various subjects because I always had a hard time finding things in FAQ and wished it was broken up more, but if that doesn't work as well for people I can arrange it differently!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please let me know how I can organize the swaying info better to be more useful...I have just been doing what feels "instinctive" to me, which is having a lot of different posts on various subjects because I always had a hard time finding things in FAQ and wished it was broken up more, but if that doesn't work as well for people I can arrange it differently!
    I lurked on IG for a while before I came here, and those "manuals" and not being added to the database unless you did 5 of 7 sway factors etc. feels dogmatic and inflexible and gives the impression that every woman will get the same results by doing xyz. I love how your information and ideas really help individuals chart a course that works for them.
    I think a similar e-book or manual might be useful for reference off-line, but I think a sound explanation of WHY certain diets, lubes etc sway helps women choose for themselves and prioritize where to put their energies in a sway. You have done such an amazing job with those stickies. They are so well written and clear and awesome.
    One question: if the site is not being maintained, who is deleting the posts?
    and my HT

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FLs have the ability to delete posts if they have those "powers".
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IG's driving me nuts, the thoughts of all those ladies with swaying attempts coming up with out dated advice! (NBP, I'm needing an angry face here) I think it may need a mass spam attack for the good of all swayers! Name changes to Genderdreaming Genderdreaming. Genderdreaming.C or am I just a bit sad lol!(And maybe a cuckoo)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast