Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, read on....glad it's working, Flava!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lola! Im trying here lol she is doing a lot better but it's not easy to feed her because she just don't want to eat much at all. wow 10 weeks old sleeping all night? I have no clue how to do that my babys are eating at night at 10 weeks!
    But Im just happy if finally she sleeps now.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Thanks Lola! Im trying here lol she is doing a lot better but it's not easy to feed her because she just don't want to eat much at all. wow 10 weeks old sleeping all night? I have no clue how to do that my babys are eating at night at 10 weeks!
    But Im just happy if finally she sleeps now.
    Well, I'd be happy about her sleeping too! When mine were babies, I slept with them and nursed through the night until they were about 10 weeks....to be honest, I followed that BabyWise book (except not the crying it out...I didn't do that much, at least). It was something about the routine of sleep, wake, eat, play instead of eating then sleeping that gets their systems normal. I know there are a lot of opponents to that book/system, but it worked for me with both to use that schedule. When they were 10 weeks old, I would put them down at 7-8pm, wake them at 10-11pm for a feed, then put them down again and they would sleep until 5-6am, and it gradually got longer in the morning and then we dropped the night feed- when, I can't remember honestly, lol- but I would do it again if I ever got another baby. And from birth, I would co-sleep at night until 10 weeks, but then put them in the crib for naps. They got used to both....even got them used to a bottle of expressed breastmilk in case something happened. I would use that bottle at the night feed so daddy could feed them.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, that sounds a lot like the Babywhisperer EASY routine I used (Eat, Activity, Sleep, You time) - no crying it out in that though. I definitely found it taught my LOs to gently learn good sleep habits from a young age and DS2 and DS3 in particular have never needed any props for sleep. They both still sleep like logs!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234