Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My son is 7. He constantly asks for a brother.

I am the oldest child aswell, birth order doesn't bother me at all.
    I don't think any of my kids has issues with where they fall in the birth order because it's not an issue and we don't make an issue of it.
    Same here

So, is it more YOUR issue or your DS'?
    I think it's more my DS issue but my issue aswell

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, all you can do is try then. Good luck! I hope you get him a brother!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think I am doing the wrong thing, trying for a boy?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    Do you think I am doing the wrong thing, trying for a boy?
    Well, no...the whole site is kind of dedicated to that sort of thing! Obviously, the decision to have another child is very personal and monumental so who am I to have an opinion on your life.

All I can do is speak for myself. I know kids say stuff all the time. When I was due with DD3, DD1 would say we already have enough girls, why can't she be a boy and then when we had DS, she has asked why he couldn't be another girl! I stopped listening to them awhile back!

I would not have a kid for my kid- it's my life too and I had the kids that DH and I wanted and my kids ask for another DD or DS all the time but they are not getting it! I am ready to move on...it is hard enough and expensive enough with 4- raising them, parties, college, weddings, etc...it's a lot! There's only so much we can do and still provide for our kids so 4 is it for us. I can only speak for myself though.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had some sort of dissapointment with every one of them.I always figured my first child would be a girl and when i was pregnant i got all sorts of pink stuff and then it was a boy so i figured "next time" but boy again....i didnt start to lose hope until ds5 and then ds6 i was pissed at the world after my u/s but got over being pissed and i of course love all my boys and i am super close with ds6,i am not mad he is a boy just very sad he could not have had a twin sister lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had GD really bad with my son. I didn't really connect with him until he was a few months old. I really wanted girls. Three girls would have been perfect to me. Then I was lucky enough to have a girl for my second, but I was very depressed until I found out she was a girl because I was already starting to feel the GD thinking she would be a boy again. I know with the 3rd I will have some GD if it turns out to be a boy because I still really want a girl again. So far its looking like it is another girl though, so I am hoping the tech is right. GD is such an awful feeling to have.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having another child because I want to.
    I am swaying boy cause I want another son and want my son to have a brother.
    I will be a little bit dissapointed if it's not a boy but I will be ok if it's a girl.
    Last edited by love being a mummy; November 9th, 2011 at 04:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Disappointed with DS1, always imagined only having girls....I was so sure it was a girl when I was pregnant (no reason) that when I heard "boy" at his U/S I was stunned, as if that wasn't an option! LOL

Love DS1, but haggled hubby for baby number 2 for a while, he wanted to wait until better money situation, etc, but got preggo accidently with DS2 while still in grad school. Thought "OK here is my girl, she was meant to be because we didn't plan, etc" and well, the night before the U/S, I laid in bed and was actually trembling slightly because i just knew I was going to hear "boy."

Swaying for a girl, but being realistic and for the first time, really open to a 3rd son, if that's what happens. My heart is filled with so much love for my two DS's. I have realized that my life is way different than I thought it was going to be, but that's OK< I need to embrace what I've been given, and have peace that my reality is different than my fantasy.

Would not trade either DS for anything, though I do still long for a daughter. Maybe she will arrive next time :P
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had gd at the 20wk ultrasound of my 2nd dd, I cried like a baby in my car, then when I got home I cut up the little boy outfit I had brought & that made me feel so much better.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    I had gd at the 20wk ultrasound of my 2nd dd, I cried like a baby in my car, then when I got home I cut up the little boy outfit I had brought & that made me feel so much better.
    hugs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast