Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    I had gd at the 20wk ultrasound of my 2nd dd, I cried like a baby in my car, then when I got home I cut up the little boy outfit I had brought & that made me feel so much better.
    We just moved and unpacking I found one of the things I had in storage while we were in our temporary house; I had forgotten that I bought it but it was the most adorable baby boy outfit. I sobbed all over that thing. When it was dry I put it in the box to take to donate. It's tough.... even now I can't shop for this baby; I just have no desire to buy more girl clothing. FX you've got your baby boy this time CA.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband often says to me that I take everything for granted, when you get given a gift like pregnancy accept it whole heartedly & be grateful regardless of gender.
    I run this over & over in my mind & at times I know what he's saying is true but then I wonder how I will feel if at my 20week ultrasound Im told its a girl, but ive promised my husband & myself that im not going to dwell on gender anymore, because I really want to enjoy my last pregnancy.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband often says to me that I take everything for granted, when you get given a gift like pregnancy accept it whole heartedly & be grateful regardless of gender.
    I run this over & over in my mind & at times I know what he's saying is true but then I wonder how I will feel if at my 20week ultrasound Im told its a girl, but ive promised my husband & myself that im not going to dwell on gender anymore, because I really want to enjoy my last pregnancy.
    I hope you can do that CA! I know I wanted to do the same... but I couldn't, obviously. It's funny DH is SO totally fine with a 3rd girl, last night he was even talking about how he loves being a girl dad so much he can't wait for having 3... and I was telling him THAT is exactly why I wanted boys. Girls (not to stereotype, not all of us are this way) but many of us tend to get more wrapped up in the emotion and have a harder time moving on ... it's why we have the whole reputation for causing/liking drama. I think men tend to let things go easier than women do.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    We just moved and unpacking I found one of the things I had in storage while we were in our temporary house; I had forgotten that I bought it but it was the most adorable baby boy outfit. I sobbed all over that thing. When it was dry I put it in the box to take to donate. It's tough.... even now I can't shop for this baby; I just have no desire to buy more girl clothing. FX you've got your baby boy this time CA.
    Aww thanks begonia my heart breaks when I hear you say that you have no desire, you are going to adore your third child, trust me, im the baby of 4 girls & im mum & dads favourite, maybe not as a baby but as an adult.

I really hope you can get in the mood begonia & accept your beautiful gift.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    but I think men tend to let things go easier than women do.
    I totally agree
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thanks begonia my heart breaks when I hear you say that you have no desire, you are going to adore your third child, trust me, im the baby of 4 girls & im mum & dads favourite, maybe not as a baby but as an adult.

I really hope you can get in the mood begonia & accept your beautiful gift.
    Awww, CA, that's so sweet about you being the fave DH keeps telling me this girl is probably going to be my favorite of them all.

I have moments where I'm able to enjoy parts of the pregnancy ... she moves all.the.time and today was the 1st time DD1 got to feel/see her. That was pretty precious Of course she followed it up by asking if we're sure it's a girl because she really wants a brother ... so that didn't help, LOL. I told her for sure it's another sis and she said that would be OK, but if something changed to let her know

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, CA, that's so sweet about you being the fave DH keeps telling me this girl is probably going to be my favorite of them all.

I have moments where I'm able to enjoy parts of the pregnancy ... she moves all.the.time and today was the 1st time DD1 got to feel/see her. That was pretty precious Of course she followed it up by asking if we're sure it's a girl because she really wants a brother ... so that didn't help, LOL. I told her for sure it's another sis and she said that would be OK, but if something changed to let her know
    Aww my goodness im so emotional, that is so damn cute, if anything changes to let her know, so so adorable.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, right? I have a scan at 28 weeks and might bring her if she wants to come along. It's fun that she's old enough to remember this type of thing later on in her life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    You want a boy so why would you be disappointed if it's a boy?
    oops typo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345