Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am but I am stressed about all the buying. I do not like to mass purchase anything. I am okay with little purchases but the big stuff makes me very stressed.

I love the Christmas spirit though and I do look forward to being with family.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    HELL NO!!! Im so sick of 3 months Christmas! You can see decorations and all in the stores before Halloween here!It's just killing the spirit for us... So by the time is really Christmas we are so tired of it and just wan it to be over.Look like every year is coming earlier and earlier.
    I do understand this perspective, too! I was kind of annoyed that the Christmas stuff came out before Halloween this year... one holiday at a time, right? I was not excited until this week, pretty much, but now that I am excited... I can't wait! Thanksgiving is pretty much the gateway for Christmas in my mind. I love Thanksgiving too... I am excited for that coming up on Thursday!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started buying things a few months ago. Not much just a couple of things.
    The stores can be annoying I remember one year they had xmas stuff at the end of September.
    This year though most stores started decorations around the beginning of Nov.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what.. as much as I love seeing my girls excited on Xmas morning, that is about it for me. Can't wait for it to be over with this year..
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love, love, love Christmas, putting the tree up tonight.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I do understand this perspective, too! I was kind of annoyed that the Christmas stuff came out before Halloween this year... one holiday at a time, right? I was not excited until this week, pretty much, but now that I am excited... I can't wait! Thanksgiving is pretty much the gateway for Christmas in my mind. I love Thanksgiving too... I am excited for that coming up on Thursday!
    Yeah this is why im so tired of it...I like Christmas in December only. Also hate the must buy presents and have no idea what to get...and on every Christmas is just us. Me DH and the kids....so we just do it for them really. We always get a real tree , decorate nice ect. I love that for sure!
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Like Christmas tree, decorations, spirit, people can be nicer, something to look forward to, this will be DS2's first Christmas (he'll 8 months old around Christmas)....I also O on/around Christmas Day, so if we don't get lucky this month in Nov, we'll do a christmas day attempt, haha!
    Don't like: the mass spree of buying, dealing with hubby's family, dealing with my own extended family sometimes
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bumping this back up lol, as the last week has been so hectic here so couldn't reply, but I'm getting even more excited!! We can put our tree up on Thursday, hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought, I have to get the kids advent calenders, note to self, dont forget the calenders lol!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We put our tree up this weekend and decorated the rest of the house. It looks so nice in here, especially at night when the lights are on! I wish I could wrap the presents and put them under the tree early, but my 20 month old will open them all...

We have gingerbread houses to decorate as well... the kids always love that!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12