Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

reported attack site

Did anyone else get this message when trying to log on last night?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, just seen the other thread.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to a new hourly monitoring service, the site has been cleared of anything malicious and google has removed the site warning.

There is still an update that will happen tonight(EST) that will only take a moment but everything should be okay at this point.

I am not sure if you will still see warnings from other browsers like firefox or safari because google is the first to update and they send info out to everyone else.

The site is now being monitored every hour for anything else that may happen in the future so that should keep anything like this from happening.

I'm so sorry for the interruption that some of you experienced. All of this happening over Thanksgiving week/weekend was just awful and my husband is about done with me from stressing over this!

NBP
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use firefox.
    What happened ?
    It was telling me that google hadn't visited the site for over 90days and there was no malicious activity reported for over 90days or something like that.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    I use firefox.
    What happened ?
    It was telling me that google hadn't visited the site for over 90days and there was no malicious activity reported for over 90days or something like that.
    No accounts including mine were touched. It was most likely an automated thing that inserted code into the database behind the scenes to redirect people from here to google or other sites.

It really only affected Mac users. I never saw anything malicious because I use a PC so I had rely on some of the members to help me figure out what was happening.

It shouldn't happen again.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh! Then that's what was happening! I thought something was wrong with my mac! I couldn't log on! thanks for the clearup!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thought something was wrong with my home computer, glad it's over!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html