5. Jacob
    6. Jayden
    7. Ethan
    8. Noah
    9. Lucas
    10. Logan
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If my DS2 had been a girl, we would have named her Lillian and called her Lily....I was in love with the name last year but now I just feel it's gotten very popular/common and I may try to steer hubby away if we ever get lucky to get a girl, but I dunno....hubby still really likes it and still set on it if we ever turn up preggo with girl

The boy's name I like for a DS is Henry Samuel, but hubby is on the fence....it's fun to look at names, thx for the list!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    If my DS2 had been a girl, we would have named her Lillian and called her Lily....I was in love with the name last year but now I just feel it's gotten very popular/common and I may try to steer hubby away if we ever get lucky to get a girl, but I dunno....hubby still really likes it and still set on it if we ever turn up preggo with girl

The boy's name I like for a DS is Henry Samuel, but hubby is on the fence....it's fun to look at names, thx for the list!
    I LOVE the name Henry!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my favorite boy name is mason and my favorite girl name is lily. I guess I like popular names DH won't let me do Mason (we settled on Brody) but he said for the girl in the future, I can pick whatever I want--so Lily it is
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Chloe but she was born in 2002, I'm always ahead of the trends lol Guess I'm glad dh refused Liam, Charlie hasn't been on a top 10 list in decades. Nothing against top 10 names but being a Jennifer and dh a Jonathan we try to avoid the super popular names
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; December 23rd, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mason is #3! That's my DS3's name. I don't know what to make of that. It was #34 on the '09 SSA list and that's why I picked it. I guess it became popular in 2010 and now it's in the top 10. Oh well... at least my DS1 and DS2's names aren't in the top 10.
    Me, Angela- 30 & DH, 35
    Our babies- DS ('05), DS ('07), DS ('10), DD ('13) Missed m/c at 11w on 9/10/15

Our Rainbow baby GIRL is due July 2016!
    Our 2nd little girl after 3 sweet boys!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before DS2 was born I loved Lily too, but it has become way too popular. I then moved in to Matilda (Tilly), which has also become way too popular, then Phoebe, which has also become popular. The last name I decided on was Maggie, but there will be no Maggie for us. I am quite surprised none of my boys names are in there, especially Joshua, I hear it everywhere I go.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My favourite girls name Katie Rose