Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cara - internet prediction - right or wrong??

Just wondering if anyone had a reading from cara?? Was her gender prediction correct?

I had a really good reading from her a lot of what she talked about was spot on - pretty much all of it actually x obviously i know it isnt set in stone at all but she gave me a gender prediction of pink!

She made some amazing points - i am surrounded by males!! Old female relative with the name beginning with A (short name) looking over me - my great aunt was ann i was very close to her. Problems with a job - DH hates his job and only does it to pay for us - she said it was only done to put food on the table and change has been mentioned - it will be good. Depression in my past, my personality was spot on, money worries etc etc anyway i am happy with the reading would really recommend her but would love to hear other peoples views

thanks x x
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where do we find this Cara? I have had a couple from others just for fun...I'd be curious to see what she says.

I hope you get your pink!!!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a reading... she said I'll be very fertile in March so will conceive then, and will have a girl... we will see!
    She did say I might need to take a pill in order to conceive (she could be right there, I have a luteal phase defect that I'm taking vitex and B6 to correct), and said I tend to be "negative" about things. Who isn't now and again? I didn't feel what she has said has clicked 100%, but who knows?
    I'm hoping she's wrong on the timing part and that I conceive this cycle as a different psychic reading predicted!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm waiting for a reading...
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really liked her reading and she was quite accurate in some things. The only thing off was she said I had recently been on a health binge i.e. like going to the gym which is so not true. She did say I would conceive very soon like over the New Year which also didn't happen. She kept on saying winter would be very important to the baby so I am hoping she got dates mixed up but really her prediction was wrong for me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sixhappysons View Post
    I'm waiting for a reading...
    she took a little while to do mine but had been unwell x hope you get yours soon x
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    charlieispy - are you waiting until the birth of your baby to find out the gender? I really hope Cara was right for you and you get a little girl. Did you sway? Will be interesting to see if she is correct for people as I still hold out hope she was right for me when she predicted a baby girl as well.

Edit: sorry just saw that you did sway.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes hun i swayed x x whether she is right or wrong her reading was one of the best tarot i have ever had FX staying team green if i can make it that far!!!
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a reading by Cara , everything was pretty accurate . She even predicted my grandmothers name and that she had eye problems . She said that I was having another boy ( I'm due August 2012) but the way she described the baby is identical to my son now - dark hair , born a little over 8lbs and not a good sleeper . I was wondering if she has been wrong with her gender predictions before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk