Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *ruby* View Post
    They don't know I'm pregnant yet
    AWWW, when are you going to tell them!?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations butterfly such fantastic news you must be totally over the moon xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    Congratulations butterfly such fantastic news you must be totally over the moon xx
    Thank you HB Princess,
    I am in SUCH SHOCK still!
    I do know that no penis will sprout and that makes me happy! That OB took some fantastic pics! Are you going to go in for a private scan around 15-16 weeks? You are very close too!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    AWWW, when are you going to tell them!?
    Maybe Sunday which is Fathers day here. Otherwise might wait a couple more weeks. It's just that once they know EVERYONE will know, including everyone at DS1's school etc.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's brilliant hun enjoy shopping for pink eek!
    I was planning staying team green but since I posted my nub pics and had girly guesses I'm desperate to find out lol don't think hubby will pay for a private scan so I'm gonna have to wait till Oct 10th xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *ruby* View Post
    Maybe Sunday which is Fathers day here. Otherwise might wait a couple more weeks. It's just that once they know EVERYONE will know, including everyone at DS1's school etc.
    Oh how WONDERFUL! I think that would be a perfect time to announce it!!!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's brilliant hun enjoy shopping for pink eek!
    I was planning staying team green but since I posted my nub pics and had girly guesses I'm desperate to find out lol don't think hubby will pay for a private scan so I'm gonna have to wait till Oct 10th xx
    Thank you! I will take pics of when I first buy PINK things!

And let me tell you how STUBBORN of a DH I have.... I wouldn't stop talking about it and really, I was relentless LOL I can't help it! Look on the internet..for all the U/S places near you... you might just find a coupon or discount! I did!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 28th, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol sounds like a plan...annoy the hell outta them till they cave haha unfortunately for me my dh has staying power! I will try though the cheapest scan near us is £95 which is a lot plus most won't scan untill 18wks! Iam driving myself a little crazy tho, I can't ever imagine having a little girl...my 4yr old son said to me when I was 7wks preg and he didn't know then, 'mummy you have a princess baby in your tummy' took me by suprise lol xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can say is Butterfly that is FANTASTIC!!!!!! xxoo and how exciting!!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol sounds like a plan...annoy the hell outta them till they cave haha unfortunately for me my dh has staying power! I will try though the cheapest scan near us is £95 which is a lot plus most won't scan untill 18wks! Iam driving myself a little crazy tho, I can't ever imagine having a little girl...my 4yr old son said to me when I was 7wks preg and he didn't know then, 'mummy you have a princess baby in your tummy' took me by suprise lol xx
    Yes, you have to, just keep trying!!!!!! I would have never gotten pregnant if I wasn't determined.. DH was fighting me tooth and nail.. and going off almost every day to avoid sex. haha
    My sons KNEW it was a GIRL! Right when I got pregnant I said....is there a baby sister in there or baby brother? They said "baby sister" and they talk about her ALLLLLLL the time!! I think they have intuition! and sense each others little spirits or something like that... they said my loss baby was also a sister. So IT'S A GOOD SIGN...and it might just mean something! Other ladies on here have reported that their kids knew!

I just wanted to add that my DH had a premonitional dream that our April loss was a girl.. so my boys were right with her too!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 28th, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast