Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Butterfly! I'm so happy for you! You must be thrilled! This is such a wonderful way to wake up with, reading a successful sway here! Really really happy for you!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    We haven't. We just found out around 7pm like the pics say. Then we played around before we came home.
    There was a baby store nearby but DH didn't want to go in.. LOL
    HE Knows what's coming.....muhahahahaha
    Make sure he has his credit cards with him when you go shopping! Oh I would buy all sorts of pink stuff! Thinking about it makes me so exciting even though it's you who's going shopping not me! I think if it was me, I would be going choosing through dresses like a mad woman! People would all be saying...Did she get out of an asylum?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    Lol sounds like a plan...annoy the hell outta them till they cave haha unfortunately for me my dh has staying power! I will try though the cheapest scan near us is £95 which is a lot plus most won't scan untill 18wks! Iam driving myself a little crazy tho, I can't ever imagine having a little girl...my 4yr old son said to me when I was 7wks preg and he didn't know then, 'mummy you have a princess baby in your tummy' took me by suprise lol xx
    How cute

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Congratulations Butterfly! I'm so happy for you! You must be thrilled! This is such a wonderful way to wake up with, reading a successful sway here! Really really happy for you!
    Thank you for your support last week Dreaming! I was REALLY happy to talk to you same ladies again that were there for me and I could confirm it with you personally too, you are GREAT ladies!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Make sure he has his credit cards with him when you go shopping! Oh I would buy all sorts of pink stuff! Thinking about it makes me so exciting even though it's you who's going shopping not me! I think if it was me, I would be going choosing through dresses like a mad woman! People would all be saying...Did she get out of an asylum?
    We try to only use cash! And the reason is... I SPEND MONEY when I have it..so hubby can't even give me an allowance. We just agree on everything.. lol So IF I had a CC I would get waaaay in over my head for sure!!!! I am SO excited to buy the perfect sweet soft PINK blanket! And her going home outfit of course!!!
    And as much as DH has said NO baby shower.....Uhhh we NEED IT! LOL
    First a gender party...and then someone will throw us a baby shower I hope! lol
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 28th, 2012 at 03:16 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Thank you for your support last week Dreaming! I was REALLY happy to talk to you same ladies again that were there for me and I could confirm it with you personally too, you are GREAT ladies!
    You too Butterfly!! Your wings are flying high today

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A huge congratulations Butterfly!! I bet you can't stop pinching yourself. She looks very sweet in the pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    A huge congratulations Butterfly!! I bet you can't stop pinching yourself. She looks very sweet in the pics.
    Thank you Peony, and you're right, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just tried to put them in an album and can't stop staring at the amazing pics! I'm so thankful I went with the feeling I had today...go today not tmw.. because I'm betting that same girl I had last week works on that day!
    The owner told me tonight that she's 21, and he's been working with her for a year... well she doesn't have anything close to the experience he does!

I just noticed even in the spread eagle pic you can see her little labia poking out!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 28th, 2012 at 04:04 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh butterfly I'm sooooooo pleased for you. Congratulations I bet your over the moon
    xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many congratulations butterfly, it's fantastic news! It sounds like your hubby was as reluctant as mine, but we ladies have a way of convincing them that another little baby is the way forward I hope you enjoy every minute of buying gorgeous pink clothes and choosing a lovely name!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast