Downloads
    Uploads
    Hooray!!! Go crazy with the shopping!!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    WOOOHOOO! way to go...! so happy for you! spread some of that pink dust will ya!! lol!
    Thank you MyDream hon, are you finding out at 20 weeks or going Team Green?
    I also hope you have a PINK bean! I think you do!
    I'd love to share what dust I have!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 29th, 2012 at 03:29 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyHappyMum View Post
    Yayy congrats x
    Thank you, BusyHappyMum! I appreciate it!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Hooray!!! Go crazy with the shopping!!!
    Prob will venture that way next week! Thank you Rosie!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry I've not popped in here yet!!
    Awesome news butterfly YOu are such a beautiful spirit and soul, and such a wonderful source of inspiration to all us ladies on here.
    I love that you are still supporting those of us that are still on the TTC journey, as many do leave once they have their bfp's. It great to see you round and its great to see your words of wisdom and support
    XOXO

Now go shopping and enjoy every minute! And don't hesitate to share pics of your purchases
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Butterfly, so happy for you!
    and a miracle HT
    My cycle details: click here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    So sorry I've not popped in here yet!!
    Awesome news butterfly YOu are such a beautiful spirit and soul, and such a wonderful source of inspiration to all us ladies on here.
    I love that you are still supporting those of us that are still on the TTC journey, as many do leave once they have their bfp's. It great to see you round and its great to see your words of wisdom and support
    XOXO

Now go shopping and enjoy every minute! And don't hesitate to share pics of your purchases
    Oh My Dear Lassie Sweetie, I love you girl! Thank You!

Name:  hugz.gif
Views: 104
Size:  41.4 KB

You are so kind! I just LOVE being here on GD with you, and all the other ladies that I have become so close to in the past several months!!!! Helping other ladies and providing inspiration is what truly what brings me joy in my life. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else!
    It's going to be your turn soon to get your BFP and enjoy your pregnancy, I just KNOW It!!! Just keep at it and don't give up! I will be here watching, waiting, and cheering you on hon!
    I CAN'T WAIT to go shopping!!!! Because with girls, Almost EVERYTHING IS CUTE!!!!!!!
    DH said he's so excited to shop, his only fear is that we will go overboard because it's all great stuff and we aren't used to that with our boys! hahahahaha
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
    Congrats Butterfly, so happy for you!
    Thank you so much Jacqueline! We are so thrilled!!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So butterfly now you've had time for your amazing news to sink in have you brought anything pink yet? xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    So butterfly now you've had time for your amazing news to sink in have you brought anything pink yet? xx
    Not quite because we have been so busy wrapping up end of Summer activities.
    I am sure my mom will probably beat me to it, just because she can't stand to wait.. and I am fine with that! LoL
    And I've been so sick i haven't wanted to go to the store for a couple weeks now. Going there makes me sick!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast