Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I am stressing out. I used rephresh today at 12pm, checked my pH before and it was 5, then at 8pm tonight it was over 6. Am trying everything now to get it down.... I am over swaying, just feel like I can't get anything right around attempt time.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainviews View Post
    So good to see so many friends from IG! I know ponytails is over here on GD, does anyone know her name? I was also wondering about Sew, is she over here? I'm so glad other people have mentioned that this site is hard to navigate, I was thinking it was just me, hehe I guess we'll get used to it. Someone asked about adding a thread to favorites, I just clicked "add to favorites" on my internet navigator bar while I was on this thread and now I can find it easily. Good luck to everyone attempting! I'm on cd3 but I'm going to skip this month because moving just threw my diet out the window and I know my T levels are way up so I'm going to do a full 6 weeks on the diet and try to relax before my attempt
    Thanks Mountainview - I was asking about the favourites. I was hoping there was a way within GD to keep my favourite threads together.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LO123 View Post
    Nes, wow you are nearly half way. Are you planning to find out the gender at 20 weeks? I am up to cycle 4 now and hoping this is the one. All other cycles were cut off with douches so trying something different this month. Just want to be pregnant. As MV said just on internet tool bar there is favourites, I have saved it there. Nothing to do with the actual site...

MV, I was also wondering about Sew. I don't know wheather she was on here or not. Sorry you have to skip this month but atleast you can do the diet now for a full 6 weeks. I have been so good on it so I really hope that is the biggest sway factor for me...

Wish me luck, going to start attempts tonight. Told DH last nite the plan and he is all on board....
    LMO/LO - I'll definately be finding out - 27 November! They told me 80% girl guess at the NT scan so I'm hoping that is the same in 3 weeks time! It's hard to believe and I'm still doubting it. It was a pretty obvious flat nub though.

I really really hope this cycle is your cycle!!! Good luck!!!

To get your pH down, I think after DTD I used lime douche and heaps and heaps of it. I was adding a few mls every 30 mins or so. I mixed mine to a pH of 2.6 (because I added too much water and didn't have enough lime to bring the pH down to 2). Sorry I can't be of much more help. Have you used Rephresh before? I tried Replens and it increased my pH so I assumed Rephresh would too. That's why I stuck to the lime.

As for other IG members, I really wanted to speak to SoReady. I think her elective gender scan revealed boy (she TTC girl) and before IG crashed, she hadn't posted on any of the usual threads. I hope she is well! Anyone heard from her? I think she had been on GD before but not sure what her username was/is.
    Last edited by Nes; November 7th, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nes, 80% is a great for gender prediction. I'm sure you have a pink bundle in there but it will be nice to get confirmation on the 27th. Keep us posted

How many posts do you have to have to not be a newbie anymore? Does your signature and profile pic show up after a certain amount of posts or do you have to be a member for that?
    2002 2006 2010 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yay! My signature did show up. My middle son helped me pick out the ballerina. Too cute!
    2002 2006 2010 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else having a hard time getting used to this site? I just got so used to ingender and I am very lost here. It helps having this thread though it makes me feel more at home So I know most of you are still ttc or in early stages of pregnancy but can anyone help with heartburn? With my boys I didn't get it until I was at least 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks. It's driving me crazy! I eat Tums all the time and milk helps but as soon as I eat again it's back. I just started to feel better after having MS for almost 12 weeks, I just can't catch a break lol.
    due March 17th!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KatS047 View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time getting used to this site? I just got so used to ingender and I am very lost here. It helps having this thread though it makes me feel more at home So I know most of you are still ttc or in early stages of pregnancy but can anyone help with heartburn? With my boys I didn't get it until I was at least 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks. It's driving me crazy! I eat Tums all the time and milk helps but as soon as I eat again it's back. I just started to feel better after having MS for almost 12 weeks, I just can't catch a break lol.
    Sorry Kats - can't help you with the heartburn - I never had it with my 2 DS's and haven't had it so far with this pregnancy either. Maybe google?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainviews View Post
    Nes, 80% is a great for gender prediction. I'm sure you have a pink bundle in there but it will be nice to get confirmation on the 27th. Keep us posted

How many posts do you have to have to not be a newbie anymore? Does your signature and profile pic show up after a certain amount of posts or do you have to be a member for that?
    Mountain - before we sat down for the scan the sonographer said she wouldn't guess unless she is 70-80% sure. After she guessed she also said that that was her first 80% guess for the day (it was late in the afternoon) so it is really promising but it doesn't seem real. Bring on 27 November!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMO how are you going with ph? Nes Goodluck for your scan coming I'm sure you will here girl
    Kats heartburn heartburn I had it all the way through with ds2&3 nothing worked for me, drove dh mad always came on at ned time lol
    Maple how are you?
    Nes I haven't seen soready since ig crashed, I read her post about baby being a boy, she sounded very sad, hope you get back into contact with her xxx
    aged9
    aged3 aged 2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Coj13 View Post
    LMO how are you going with ph? Nes Goodluck for your scan coming I'm sure you will here girl
    Kats heartburn heartburn I had it all the way through with ds2&3 nothing worked for me, drove dh mad always came on at ned time lol
    Maple how are you?
    Nes I haven't seen soready since ig crashed, I read her post about baby being a boy, she sounded very sad, hope you get back into contact with her xxx
    Hey Charlie!

I am feeling increasingly sick... Nearly 6 wks, so that figures.. I am off all of my 'normal' foods, and only want to eat fries, potato chips etc..
    I actually woke up a few times last night thinking i was going to throw up, and this morning I could not brush my teeth without gagging. My kids were scared! Lol.
    I hope it just comes and goes, not consistent m/s for weeks on end..
    Oh well, I am told its a good thing to have m/s?!

Whats your plan for this cycle??

XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast