Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KatS047 View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time getting used to this site? I just got so used to ingender and I am very lost here. It helps having this thread though it makes me feel more at home So I know most of you are still ttc or in early stages of pregnancy but can anyone help with heartburn? With my boys I didn't get it until I was at least 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks. It's driving me crazy! I eat Tums all the time and milk helps but as soon as I eat again it's back. I just started to feel better after having MS for almost 12 weeks, I just can't catch a break lol.
    Kats, sorry to hear that.. I have no advice to offer on indigestion.. Hopefully it gets much better when baby moves further down... XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well mananged to get pH down and went ahead with the attempt that night and again the next morning. So lucky we did as had temp spike the next morning which could mean O came early but am also sick so thought temp rise could be due to that as haven't had a positive opk yet. So confused and feeling so sick and sorry or myself. Got big lecture from DH and my mum last night about weight lose and that is why I am sick. I am now 47kgs and actually look awful. My mum is quite angry at me for letting it go this far. I am slightly worried also that maybe I am not Oing anymore. Last month I had a hard time working out if I O or not. My issue is I actually found the diet on IG easier than DG. I think drinking milk and eating yougurt a bit actually fills you up and gives you that extra. I think I will need to start adding things back in. I am so scared I am stuffing up my chances of even falling pregnant but I have become so obsessed with it all it is hard to stop. I just want to cry.....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nes, wow 80% is great. Good luck with your scan, can't wait to here. I was also wondering about SoReady, I didn't realise she found out it was a boy. I hope she is doing OK.

Kats, sorry never had heartburn, hope it goes soon.

Maple, m/s is the worst. Did you have it with your boys?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, IG is back up....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I'm logging on every 24 hours or so and miss sooo much. At least this site is busier than IG.

LO - that's great that you got the pH down. Fingers crossed you get your BFP! I don't think I lost too much weight on the diet but then again I wasn't doing it for too long but I was getting sick a fair bit. I would start adding some parts back in. I once read a post from a woman who said she kept getting sick so she added baby spinach and leafy greens in. Not sure whether she got a BFP and/or got her desired gender.

SoReady posted on another thread about the scan. I won't post the link here but if you go to her last post, you will see it there. I hope she is okay and that she contacts one of us soon.

I am pretty hopeful of this bub being a girl and the nub shots at 12 weeks were completely different to DS2. I posted them on IG if you want to have a look. Everyone guessed girl too but I don't want to get too carried away before my next scan - it's going to be a long 3 week wait!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345