Page 102 of 187 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1865
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd just like to say I'm cooking chicken! I had breakfast, two days in a row! With heathy stuff like seeds and dried fruit. Oh god it's good to be back to guilt free eating. I can feel myself getting fatter already
    At 50kg I was pushing the bottom of how low I could go without stopping ovulating. I've lost 13kg since January.
    I am enjoying fitting into the clothes I've kept from when I was 18, but I am really looking forward to being Big Fat & Pregnant!!

What have you guys who are up the duff been enjoying since coming off the evil diet?! (Sorry atomic ;P)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thehappypixi View Post
    I'd just like to say I'm cooking chicken! I had breakfast, two days in a row! With heathy stuff like seeds and dried fruit. Oh god it's good to be back to guilt free eating. I can feel myself getting fatter already
    At 50kg I was pushing the bottom of how low I could go without stopping ovulating. I've lost 13kg since January.
    I am enjoying fitting into the clothes I've kept from when I was 18, but I am really looking forward to being Big Fat & Pregnant!!

What have you guys who are up the duff been enjoying since coming off the evil diet?! (Sorry atomic ;P)
    ...Is it wrong that this makes me want to cry even more than if I were told I was going to have a boy?

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorrrryyyy!! But soon, this will be you! I've suffered for over six months, I have cheated, but hopefully not too badly ;D

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys, how did your MW appointment go today?

bunnywabbit, have you ever thought about temping? I know it can sound a bit much in the beginning, but I actually found it made me more relaxed as I had a better idea of what was going on with my body as I had crazy long and irregular cycles before. I know it is not for everyone, but for me it definitely helped.

thehappypixi, I had all sorts of things since falling pregnant: potatoes, fries, meat. Yummy!

AFM: I figured since this will be our last baby, I should embrace it and decided to get a new changing bag the other day as the one I really liked was on offer. So it came today and it is beautiful. I am thinking that even if this little one is another boy that doesn't mean that I (as the mummy) can't have a nice flowery bag, does it? Anyway, here are some pics...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GeCon - Only a week to go!! Woohoo!! Super cute diaper bag. Mine with DS3 is totally girly (I figure I'm the one carrying it, and I'm a girl!)

Bunnywabbit - So sorry for AF. I agree with GeCon about your LP. If you o'd on CD18, that's suuuuper short. But, if you're pretty confident you o'd on CD10, then a 22-day cycle is just fine! Maybe you should try charting?

Happypixi - Yay for meat and breakfast! Woohoo! I know the feeling...

AFM - Feeling a little better today...not so crazy tired. I think I actually may be getting an ear infection, though. Left ear was hurting last night, and then the gland on the same side started to swell up. Today it feels like there's water in my ear. Maybe that's why I was so run down yesterday? Hmmm...
    Last edited by myrainbowgirl; July 5th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gecon....I think that it is important to have a sweet and perfect for us diaper bag! I love the skiphop I bought when I was preggo with DS2....if I can't find a link, I will take a pic and post it. Definitely being the mom of two boys, I make sure I keep my love of ladybugs and still try to pass on the love of them to two little guys....just have to deal with the giant Junebugs DS2 loves!!

Bunnywabbit.....I hope that you don't have to spend more than one cycle more on the LE diet!! I intended to temp with my first, bought a digi therm. and used it twice!!

Emily.....enjoy the calm before the storm!!! It sounds like it will be nice and busy once you are over there.....what is your plan for booking your big u/s?

AFM....I have been reading the face of loss, face of hope stories. I know that my feelings of emotion about never raising a girl pale in comparison to those who have lost their precious babies, so I am practicing being grateful for what I have right now....a baby on board, two amazing boys, house, hubby and work.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happypixi.....the question is what have I not ate?? Glad to hear you are enjoying more food and wider range!! Gain away!

Myrainbowgirl....earaches suck! I hope that it feels better tomorrow....I know that when you ache, it makes doing even easy stuff tough.

3boys.....How are you doing today? Any lovely plans with your boys this weekend?
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My main concern about charting temps is again room for error. I have really weird sleep patterns. Doesn't constant waking/getting up/dozing and oversleep/lie ins muck about with temp? Do you have to temp at the same time each day? Does ill health/medical conditions hamper this method at all?

@Gecon - loving the new bag. Can't wait until I can start buying new bits. Thinking I may need a second job! That said, I think I'd be scared to buy anything too early in case it isn't to be.

I guess the up side of AF is that I've restarted cycle - the countdown to o is on! Do you guys think o on CD18 is short? Confused! I thought that was about normal. On top of that I add another 10-14 days or so for 2ww which, if BFN, brings me pretty much to AF, so around 30 days in a cycle.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit you won't know til you try. You may find they're slightly erratic but you can still work out what's happening. I work night shifts and just made sure I always had the thermometer on me, and I would temp as soon as I came out of what I felt had been deep sleep, regardless of whether this was 2am or 7am, it's your resting temp your trying to get

Am I the only be who just shoves some nappies and wipes in my handbag?! Never had a change bag! It's very nice though ;D

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs - Earache's better now. So weird!

Bunnywabbit - I agree with happypixi - you could always give it a try. O on CD18 isn't short...but if you o'd CD18 & got AF CD22, that's a very short LP. Do you think that's what happened? I would tend to think you o'd on your first pos OPK...didn't you say CD10?

Happypixi - How are you feeling? Did you get any bloodwork done?

Everyone else - hi!

AFM - Earache is gone...feeling pretty wiped out still, though. Very occasional nausea. Starting to get that "nothing sounds good to eat" feeling now, though. Also have started to get a metallic taste in my mouth...I don't really remember it with my boys. Did you all have it with your previous pregnancies?
    Last edited by myrainbowgirl; July 6th, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Page 102 of 187 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast