Page 114 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies, your words are such a comfort. Have been quite teary, but having my Mum looking after boys helped as she gave me a big hug but seeing her also made me cry too!! Dh has absolutely no sympathy & thinks I'm being very ungrateful. Just need a good cry & a hug and I'll be fine.

I've waited a long time for him & when I went to bed last night I asked to be shown my baby's gender in my dreams. Whether it was my subconscious or something higher I don't know but I'm so glad I found out and my dream prepared me. Boys are delighted to be having another brother but would've been just as happy with a sister. Just verifies my psychic reading as I was told boy next then a little girl very soon after. I really hope all of it comes true. Just need to find a name now. X x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Dreamofpink; July 18th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know who your psychic reading was with but I had one with sister haven where she knew numbers of kids etc loads about then. I was pregnant with my third and she said that the little girl wasn't coming until 2013 as she had to be 'my last baby' but was watching over the others. It brought me a lot of comfort :-) I'm sure your wee girl is out there just waiting until the time is right x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream...your mum sounds sweet!! Too bad that your DH isn't being as dear...mine knows that this was our last chance at pink and let me just let it out about my sadness over never having a daughter. I do hope that your fourth brings you and your houseful of men lots of pink!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

Dream - So sorry you didn't hear pink today! But HUGE congrats on healthy little DS3! My DS3 is absolutely gorgeous...can't stop looking at him sometimes! I think, how did that beautiful little creature come from me?? Lol. I am sure you will feel the same!

Ladybugs - So glad you are at peace. Apparently, kidney issues are relatively common with boys! He is probably just fine...glad you will know for sure in 3 short weeks!

GeCon - 3 weeks!! So exciting!

AFM - Saw a perfect little 8-week bean in there today! And it's just ONE!! Heartbeat 160+ beats/min. Such an awesome sight! So happy right now. Also, my doc offered MaterniT21! Appt for bloodwork and ultrasound is Aug. 9th, and I will know results about a week later...crazy!! I'll be about 12 weeks when we find out. OMG!!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, baby was on the left side of the screen on my ultrasound (transvaginal)...got kinda excited about that. However, just read a little bit about Ramzi. Sounds like the screen should be reversed (regardless of the ultrasound method). Soooo....that means baby was really on my right side. So, if Ramzi is true, this is another boy!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What were your experiences with Ramzi? What side did your previous (or current) boys appear to implant on?

P.S. I may be gone for a little while...going on vacation tomorrow, and need to unplug and spend some time with my sweet little family! Will catch up soon! Would still love to hear your Ramzi experiences.

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    I'm back with news Ds3 will be joining us in December and he is very healthy with a strong heartbeat. Strangely, I'm coping a lot better than I thought I would & the image in the scan was the same one I saw in my dream last night. Sorry to continue the blue streak!!

Aww dreamofpink, congrats on your healthy blue bundle! Was so sure you were going to hear pink... x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    What were your experiences with Ramzi? What side did your previous (or current) boys appear to implant on?

P.S. I may be gone for a little while...going on vacation tomorrow, and need to unplug and spend some time with my sweet little family! Will catch up soon! Would still love to hear your Ramzi experiences.
    Lovely! Relax and enjoy your vacation!

No experience with Ramzi from me apart from what you said - can't always go on what the scan piccy shows as they can sometimes flip the picture. FX for a little pink one for you... x

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 2 of 2ww for me. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but also really hoping this will be the month. So waiting. Waiting waiting waiting...

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myrainbowgirl I just replied to this on the other thread.
    Have a fun holiday!

Page 114 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast