Page 154 of 187 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1865
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tree - Great news!!

Ladybugs - Wow, you have such self-control! Looking forward to seeing what you bought. So fun!

AFM - Had a 12-week appt. today...heard baby's little heartbeat (163) for the first time! I've only seen it on a screen before. Such a special sound! All appears well. I've seen lots of rainbows lately...feeling encouraged!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeay Tree that is fantastic.

What fun ladybugs - i cannot wait to go shopping when i finally know what i am having.

Myrainbowgirl how exciting
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tree: fantastic news!
    Bugs: ditto!
    All: enjoy shopping pink do tonnes

Afm: told mil yesterday, she was nice about it as well so then all that remains is my boss(..) and my sister(on holidays now, been ttc for 3years...)
    Am fluctuating around my emotions, everyone says it will be great, I need to have him before some GD goes away. Have some mild panic attacks about the fact and some times some mild happy feelings..
    Have a nice day! Lovely weather here today, hope yours is good too
    Mathilde

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mathilde - At what gestation were you when they told you boy? I really, really don't think you're out yet! Until you see the real thing at 20 weeks, you still have a chance. I have seen online some very boyish nubs that were actually girls!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw my little pikachu. Measuring 13.5 and looking like a bit of an angle on nub so welcome baby boy no 4. My sis thought boy too. Bit gutted but I'll get over it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Daisy View Post
    Saw my little pikachu. Measuring 13.5 and looking like a bit of an angle on nub so welcome baby boy no 4. My sis thought boy too. Bit gutted but I'll get over it.
    Have you got a pic?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waiting4Daisy - A "bit" of an angle doesn't necessarily mean boy...needs to be over 30 degrees. Can you post a pic? If it actually is a boy, will you try for #5? In my low moments, and I have (insanely) thought about it! In my better moments, pretty sure we're done, regardless. The crazy thing is, DH is open. I kinda wish he wasn't, that way, I wouldn't even have those thoughts! Pretty sure I couldn't handle another, but just wondering if you have thought about it!

Ok, question on boobs...any of you not have major boob growth?? Mine have, but they're really not huge at all. They've never gotten huge during pregnancy before, but of course, I have all boys. I was still bf Ds3 when I got pg, and was soooo skinny that when my milk dried up, they were even SMALLER. Now, they're bigger, no question, but they just aren't that big. Starting to wonder if it's a boy sign. My regular size is a sad little A cup, so I have never, ever had big boobs. Maybe those of you with big boobs already had bigger ones?? Aaahh, trying not to overanalyze. Have looked this up before, and it seems to be different for everyone...sometimes women get huge with boys, too, sometimes not so much with girls (and of course vice versa). But, just wondering what your personal experiences were! I read somewhere that a baby boy's testosterone production can somewhat inhibit breast growth...theoretically, that would have to be after they begin to produce testosterone, which I read was about 11 weeks?? Thoughts, anyone?

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, but those balls and that sticky uppy thing can't be anything else.. Although the last pic is very girly. I believe I would shoot myself if I believed girl and then found out boy, almost not kidding. You are super kind! I really wish we all could meet up one day in the future. Just think: Europe, Australia, Asia or the us!! Or we could visit, do Scandinavia one year(me), Australia, us.. So on still have hope though less than 7% how are you holding up? I think us to are the sadest cases, don't you?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boobs biggish but what do I know about the difference I only make blue gestation was 12+2.. Am also hung up on no 4, will only do ht though!no more swaying and praying, now I'm going back to hardcore money talks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only going to post pic here as can't bare to hear all the boy guesses in the gender scan determination forum. A few of my ig pals took a look and said they think it's 50/50 and one actually leans girl but I'm not sure. I'd be shocked to hear girl. I'll just work out how to post a pic. I'm clinging to the fact it is not that angled for the gestation

Page 154 of 187 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast