Page 16 of 187 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, +OPK for me this am. So we did bd in the most fertile period, and with a decent CFR. Phew! With just one attempt per cycle, I didn't want it to be sub-par. Thanks for the advice, gals!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thehappypixi View Post
    Sounds like everyone's cycles are in working order, good good!
    Hope you catch that eggie Niva!

I'm off to GP this arvo, looks like I have oral thrush, lovely! My lymph nodes down my neck and in my scalp are really tender, and I have to work tonight! I tried to call in sick and explained how I worked my last two shifts ill, but they laid it on thick saying everyone's been ill, short staffed etc so felt obliged to go in
    Really hope nothing happens tonight, ill be useless!

Anyone using RepHresh? Found its really minging! Not liking what it does to me, it dries me up but makes any cm turn all clumpy and dry! Also, how am I supposed to know if I have EwCm using this stuff?!
    There is a warning in the pack but I didn't see it the first time I used it as DS1 made it into a parachute or plane. Totally grossed me out. It is the vaginal wall coming away leaving you shiny and new (cue madonna song) but pretty yucky. If you use it often it stops doing that. I was in two minds about DTD as didn't want that to be our first sex in ages but managed to wash it away! Thanks for reminding me will make sure I use it tonight to give the clumping time to go away. Yuck this is the grossest post ever!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man that's really gross!!! Hahaha, this is so un glam or sexy it's ridiculous!
    I hope my husband never reads any of this, I don't think he will touch me again rofl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man that's really gross!!! Hahaha, this is so un glam or sexy it's ridiculous!
    I hope my husband never reads any of this, I don't think he will touch me again rofl!!
    Yep! So glad we have this forum - can you imagine having to ask friends in real life about this stuff!!

Still no OPK + for me which is fab as DH gets back tonight and is here till mid next week so we will definitely get a good shot at it this month. I WILL NOT freak out and BD early thinking that I have missed the surge as am POAS twice a day and temping this time.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm predicted to ovulate at the beginning to the middle of next week, watch it fall on a Tuesday or Thursday when I work night shift :/ Work booty call?!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm predicted to ovulate at the beginning to the middle of next week, watch it fall on a Tuesday or Thursday when I work night shift :/ Work booty call?!
    No way - this is our month so it will fall on Wednesday and mine tomorrow night fingers crossed.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You all sound like your sways are going swimingly.....I wish for some more BFPs for April!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathilde.....glad to hear that your cycle did return...and hoping that egg and O wise it can be back to normal since the high tech attempt.

2lovely.....sorry that AF did show....April is a great babymaking month...I know so many little girls who birthdays are Jan!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got a high reading on my CBFM. =) No CM yet though.

Mathilde - you can always just do an ultrasound mid cycle to check if you are producing eggs/follicles.

2lovely - Sorry too that AF showed.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, had a fabulous evening w DH job do at one of the best restaurants not le but totally worth it! Af very painfully for once.. Coliny: think I will do that us! Good idea!
    Mathilde

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm out for April
    Got myself a crappy bacterial infection, cellulitis of the scalp, very painful
    Anti Bs and painkillers, so going to wait til next month.
    Very disappointed, but trying to just get well now! Will be stalking all of you and sending you all my sticky girl bean dust for April! Xxx

Page 16 of 187 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast