Page 185 of 187 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1865
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs I agree, if ds2 was a girl we would have stopped at 2, and I always wanted a big family so I'm thrilled (and terrified, lol) to have 3! Mathilde I am so glad your dh is open to more, remember in 2 years time he is going to be even more open when baby is getting easier and he sees how ds1 and ds2 play together.

Dream my cravings haven't been full blown but I sort of just wanted different things with each pregnancy. With ds1 it was fresh fruit and veg, and I couldn't stomach meat. With ds2 it was plain fatty foods, like pasta with cheese on top and so on. With this one it was fruit at the start but that could have been LE catch up since I was so low nutrient for so long. I went off meat but again who knows what LE did there, I only recently started handling it again. Big difference this time is SUGAR. I want it ALL the time!!! I am so not a sugar person usually so that's very different to my other pregnancies. I'm trying to curb it because I'm scared the glucose test will fail if I keep indulging!!!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs and Meeks, I'm feeling the same about a bonus kid... Pretty scared about the jump from 2 to 3, but determined to ttc my girl no matter what after this little man is at least 1yo! Those of you with three already, please tell me that going from 2 to 3 doesn't make you into a huge stressball (apart from the sleepless nights, which are par for the course but always get better eventually)? I have only ever until about half a year ago (when I started swaying and realized I could get an opposite) pictured myself with two kids, a pigeon pair, so now I need to envision three being the new ideal. I know I'll love DS2 so very much that I will question pushing him into the middle child role, but right now I am determined to blindly push ahead for my dg regardless of consequences...
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva - My hardest adjustment was definitely from 1-2. 2-3 wasn't bad at all! You will be just fine, and of course, it being your DD will make it that much more worth it!

Mathilde - YAY that DH is open to #4!! So happy for you. My DH being open to #5 is one of the things that has really helped me to feel ok about this little boy. And love the name!!

Cravings - With DS1 it was full-fat salad dressing, chocolate-covered oreos, and terra chips. SO weird! But when I think about all those things, they are just high-fat foods. DS2 was fruit. Not really any huge cravings with DS3. This time, I want bacon, and cheesy and spicy foods...mmmm. I gotta be careful I don't indulge too much...might gain WAAAY more than I intend to!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilde View Post
    I'm craving plums, apples(fresh home grown, not imported) and nectarines.. Very healthy and he has a name: Edward James knitting a yellow blanket for him now and DH said that he only wants me happy, so open for negotiations on the future! I can breath again!
    My little guy is going to be Edward Lee! Edward after my father and Lee after Dh That is very cool Mathilde
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loving all your names ladies. I had my imaginary boy named already, his name would have been Caspian. If our dd somehow grows a penis by Tuesday, that's still our boy name. If not, she's Lexi. I have had a few people lately give me a slightly negative reaction to that though so now I'm stressing!

Mum said "oh but she will get called sexy Lexi" and I was like, well that's probably not the worst most insulting nickname I've ever heard, and everyone seems to get some nickname in school.
    Last edited by meeks32; September 22nd, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbow -- thank you for your vote of confidence!!! It has been keeping me up at night, the question of whether I'm making an irrational choice just in order to shut out the GD I know I'd feel if I thought DS2 was my last. But you are right, #3 should be a breeze because I simply won't mind whatever hardships she puts me through!

As for cravings, both times I've craved protein. Last time, I craved red meat. I was also hungry ALL the time. I gained 35 lbs. This time, I started the pregnancy craving dairy, mostly yogurt, milk, and cheese -- likely because of the LE diet -- and now I'm having an awfully hard time staying away from the baked goods. Trying to force myself to eat a balanced diet, but I'm still afraid of not passing the glucose test in 10 weeks... and I don't even want to step on a scale! I am 100% crossed over into maternity clothing at this point.

Wish this thread was still in the dream members section so we could share bump photos with a little more privacy. Mine has recently become its own entity!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meeks, just saw your post. I LOVE your choice of Lexi!!! My DS is named Leo, and we are leaning towards Alexander for this one, but would call him Alex (dh's choice) or Lex (my choice). I think Lexi is a very strong name.

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big family party today, Marks Grandmothers 90th... how many 'are you hoping for a girl' 's' am I going to get?!

Best answers please so I can reel them off....!

Want to avoid saying 'god no, can't stand them!' Just to make them STFU. Don't want to piss Mark off too much!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always say "We don't really mind either way." with a graceful smile.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I kept saying (when we thought this was a boy): "I hope not, there's something really special about 3 boys, I'm starting my own football team"
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 185 of 187 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 LastLast