Page 24 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva: I do hope it is a BFP! Good luck tomorrow!
    Mathildes update: am on cd 13 in hopefully a normal 28 day cycle, cm clear but not runny, not tracking temps due to all chemists being out of basal thermometers! And the one I have is an ear one, they say you can't use them.. Not using opk either, will next month though(if I have to) am gng to post my sway afterwards. Really, really hoping I'm back on track cycle wise... Have eaten my regular three rye crisp bread slices with one slice of cheese an cucumber on each, totaling 200cal+ one mcwrap grilled chicken for dinner350cals and a fruit smoothie(apple, blueberries, banana and applejuice) for dessert, three ordinary biscuits for tea, that's it. Weekend harder as we celebrated my birthday(hurray) 32 years, cake and all my presents were new curtains from my mum, new clothes shopping w dh(hoping new clothes will jinx my spell of bfn) and we are building a new athroom for me and baby to come eat a bit too much but hey, you only turn 32 once! What do you ladies think I should do about bd? As I do not want to miss o, and must keep sperm count down, we were thinking of DTD once per day, on Zyrtec and aspirin now.. Feedback greatly wanted! Hope you all are hanging in there! Ladybugs: hope your little girlis in there
    Mathilde

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies,
    I just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Niva, your chart looks great. I am pretty sure I felt implantation begin on a Monday with mild cramping for two days and then got the BFP on Saturday (10dpo). It was not + on 8dpo, but I did not test on 9dpo, so it could have been a squinter on Thursday. Also, I tested with FRER and the Wondfo like the ones you have in your picture, and I got a noticeable positive on the FRER before the wondfo. My chart did not go triphasic until 15dpo. Of course I’m just one person, but I thought I’d share my experience in case it will help you. In anycase, I think your pic looks quite promising!

Gecon, are you now in the 2ww?

Ladybugs: So sorry you are feeling well, but I’m optimistic that the different symptoms means baby girl for you! Can I ask when you started feeling poorly? I’m still not feeling much, so I’m just curious.

Mathilde: Has your DH been doing FR? Since you don’t know exactly when your O will be, its seems that FR or compressed frequent released followed by frequent BD would be the best way to go so you don’t miss your window. I would worry that if you were to guess on a day and anything delayed O, that you might create a bigger cut off than you intend to. Not totally sure though. What does your gut say?

Emily: any updates. Hoping you get some good news.

2lovelyboys: hope you catch that

As for me, I’m doing okay but still very little pregnancy symptoms other than intermittent fatigue. I had some brown spotting on Thursday and then again on Sunday and was worried, so I went to have my beta levels done. I get the results tomorrow. Of course I’m hoping that the numbers look good and if they do, I think I might then be able to relax a bit more and enjoy this pregnancy.
    One fabulous DH, one perfect , and our beautiful HT

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva....congrats! That is a promising line and I look forward to you testing in the am!!!!

Cagirl....it was about 5.5 weeks along that m/s called my name...lol, very similar to my DS2 prengancy. The deal is that I feel the sheer exhaustion combined with vomit/nausea is making for a tired out me. The only thing that is radically different for me is the "no spotting/bleeding".....delusional thinking has me thinking pink!!! Good luck with your betas...and then join us over in the Dec/Jan/Feb due date thread! I am so excited for all the new bfps!!!

Mathilde...your posted swaying plan sounds good....I want you to catch that egg!!!!

Gecon....sending you great cycle vibes too!! How is the Clomid working for you??

2lovely......bd your little heart out!!!! Good luck!!!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cagirl and Ladybugs, I am okay, thanks.

2nd cycle on Clomid. CD18 today and I sort of expected to ovulate on CD19 as last cycle, but I am doubtful this will be the case as the CBFM has not given me a Peak and no + OPK yet either. I do think/hope that o is just around the corner though due to EWCM. Hopefully I'll get my Peak and + tomorrow for o on Thursday.

We have started BD'ing every night since Sunday after CFR.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva, I can definitely see something! Make sure you update us as soon as you can

Mathilde, I am DTD once daily through o. We started BDing Sunday, I got a +OPK this morning and are DTD again 2night, I hope we catch a pinkie this month!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone! I am very, very hopeful but still so cautious. I tested again tonight at 6:45pm and saw the same faint line I did this morning. I think I'll use a frer after I bring DH back from the airport tonight. It won't be fmu, but it'll be 12 hours later so maybe I'll see something stronger. I'll post a pic. I'll also use a frer tomorrow morning -- and I booked a blood test with my midwife tomorrow, too. I am all about the testing!

If tomorrow's blood test is a bfp, I'll go for my second blood draw on Friday to make sure my levels are rising. If mine sticks, my due date will be Jan 4th... Wow, a new year's baby! It's also the day after my only remaining grandmother's birthday. Maybe I'll move my O date a day earlier... she would be so happy. I might have actually o'ed on cd 17, 18, or 19 -- I took my temp twice that morning, the temps were .4 apart, and FF changes the crosshairs to all three of those dates depending on what temp I choose between those two numbers. Could anyone lend some clarity here, or am I destined to guess at my O this cycle?

Mathilde: yes, you can bd every day (starting at least 7 days before the earliest day you could O). If such frequent bd gets too hard for you, you could replace every other bd with an external release on his own, maybe keeping it every day only around the days you have the most EWCM. Or, if your cm is really obvious, you could do a hurry-up bd a few times during your fertile cm and in the days following.

Emily: are you about 7-8 dpo now? You said your AF is due, but really that early? How long is your luteal phase usually? When you O late, you should add those extra days on to the end to calculate your AF, giving you a longer cycle. A woman's LP generally stays around the same each month - it changes for things like supps but not for a late O. I think you still have a great chance this month!

Ladybugs and Cagirl: can't wait to join you in the Dec/Jan/Feb group! Odds are your levels will be good, cagirl, but please let us know as soon as you know.

Good luck bunnywabbit, Soar, GeCon, Lastsong, thehappypixi, 2lovelyboys, and whoever else is still lurking on this thread! Keep us posted...
    Last edited by Niva; April 23rd, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH got home and I told him about the faint lines. He could see them, but like me, no color. I simply couldn't wait until morning to use the frer. At 11:30pm on 10dpo, it was clearly a BFP!!!!!!!!

image.jpg
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful news niva! And thank you all for your constructive feedback! That's why we are here: for each other! Hugs!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva, congratulations. What wonderful news to wake up to. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Page 24 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast