Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, wow the size of a lime already. Mine is still a sweetpea.

As for symptoms: I feel pretty rough and dizzy, like badly hungover quite a lot. And when I don't, I am hungry like crazy.

I wonder if the dizziness could have something to do with an iron deficiency as I took iron supplements in my last pregnancy. I will ask the doctor tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, I think our babies are the same size - sorry I cannot see your ticker on my phone. Glad to hear that your m/s has eased. Mine has lessened too but I'm now getting it about half hour after I eat, up until the next mealtime when hunger wins through. At least I'm not snacking, I put on so much weight in the first 8-9 weeks but then starting off with a low bmi (thanks to Le!) I guess I'm just more of a normal weight now. PGP has also kicked in, big style ouch! Is anyone else suffering too? I hope not, it's no fun hobbling like an old lady! My bbs are still tender & I'm tired & cranky too. However I still can't shake the anxiety that there'll be no baby or heartbeat when I go for my NT scan on Tues. No reason for the anxiety at all except for knowing how precious this little one is after ttc for 18 months. I took it for granted with both boys as it was very easy, but then I wasn't swaying! I've read too much on here & the internet that I had no prior knowledge of before like mmc - eek!!! What will be I guess, I'm just desperate to know that all's well on Tues am. Sorry for the long ramble....

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gecon....betting it is low iron....good idea to check it over with your MD! And your sweetpea will grow quickly!!

Charlee....when do you get results back? Keeping you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Pumpkin.....already at 7 weeks!!! Have fun on this vacation..hope the m/s is not too bad and you can enjoy good food!!!!

Dreamofpink....just sending you lots of goodness for the week ahead!!

Mathilde....Go catch that swimmer!!!

2lovely...how are you hanging? Any exciting news?

I know I am forgetting many......Niva...that looks too good to be true or sounds that way...I say evap as well. I have not experienced that with my IC's and you can believe me I blew through 15 of them following my m/c last fall. I hope that you see a bfp this month!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink...your little pink bean just has to be growing!!! I hope that your scan gives you some peace of mind and let you enjoy the sweet child inside!!
    I am trying to think what PGP stands for??
    I was typing my other response and since both boys are up and needing all the little things! Lol, I never get to respond in 2 mins or less!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I am trying to think what PGP stands for??
    I was thinking Pelvic girdle pain (PGP).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink, I am sure everything will go smoothly on Tuesday, but anyway. Will you be getting a pic? Can't wait to see some more scan pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    I was thinking Pelvic girdle pain (PGP).
    Yep that's right. Sorry for not explaining

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the support ladies. I really don't want any nub guessing so won't be posting any pics for that. However, I'll be only 11w6d by my dates so it's a bit early for any reliable guesses anyway. I will of course share pics of baby here though!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AKA rounded ligament pain???? Same here...way more than with the first two!!
    I love seeing baby pix and I am with you on the no nub guessing? Just like no Ramzi for me!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    AKA rounded ligament pain???? Same here...way more than with the first two!!
    I love seeing baby pix and I am with you on the no nub guessing? Just like no Ramzi for me!!
    Do you know what? I'm really not sure! All I know is that I'll eventually need a maternity belt & I pray I won't need crutches like I had with ds2. Around 8 weeks until we move house and I need to stay as mobile as possible. Sorry to hear that you're in pain too If it's not one thing it's another, hey?! Will you be referred to a physio too? How did you manage it with your boys?

Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast