Page 52 of 187 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink and Ladybugs, it is totally fine if you don't want any gender guessing based on your scan pics.

I am not sure what I will do, the 1st "real" scan still feels ages away for me...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva, I forgot to say I am sorry, but I have no advice on the test situation other than that I have heard that IC's can be unreliable at times, so I would go with the more reliable brands.

Also, Pumpkin is now on holiday and says to everyone. She promised to bring back some sun for us all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my boys it was way less...but this time, I feel way older and achy all around and having my right knee in pain (not sure exactly why....could be all the running prior to pregnancy, but I don't think so...I will blame my boy for it instead, sat on my knee, jumped on it!!). My hubby and I have been talking that if this pregnancy is all a go, which we feel in our hearts is, that I will take mat. leave the earliest I can get it at 32 weeks.

I feel for you, moving would be such a challenge! Is the house sold already? Good buyers? You are such a trooper to be doing that while preggo!!! My hat is off to you!!!!

Gecon....I want a 20 weeks scan with obvious pix!!! My opportunity might be limited due to the fact that we have few scan options.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, those could-be-implantation cramps I was feeling yesterday turned out to be... Appendicitis! Yuck! They did do a blood hgc test in the ER and it was negative at 9dpo, so I'm out this month. (There better not be a late implanter there, because it would have been fried by the CT scan!) I should be home in a few days and back to normal. You know you're a crazy swayer when you're told you need surgery and you wonder if it's close enough to the next O to sway pink!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Niva, I am so sorry about the Appendicitis. I hope you feel back to normal soon. I would think that your being unwell would certainly sway pink for next month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back from our scan, ladies and it was lovely to see our little beanie again today.

Doctor said everything was well and baby measured 6+2, so my doctor was happy to go with my EDD of 16th January. She was laughing as beanie has so much space in there, but was all cuddled up in a corner.

Anyway, next appointment is in 4 weeks and here is a pic of today's scan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Niva View Post
    Well, those could-be-implantation cramps I was feeling yesterday turned out to be... Appendicitis! Yuck! They did do a blood hgc test in the ER and it was negative at 9dpo, so I'm out this month. (There better not be a late implanter there, because it would have been fried by the CT scan!) I should be home in a few days and back to normal. You know you're a crazy swayer when you're told you need surgery and you wonder if it's close enough to the next O to sway pink!
    Sorry to hear about the appendicitis! That really sucks I shouldn't worry about how close the surgery is to ov, I should imagine it'll sway for the whole month! Urgh you poor thing, it must be painful. Hope you're getting lots of rest & being well cared for. Perhaps it's for the best that you have a bfn as much as it's horrible but it'd probably be an added worry over the health of the baby. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. Thinking of you

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Back from our scan, ladies and it was lovely to see our little beanie again today.

Doctor said everything was well and baby measured 6+2, so my doctor was happy to go with my EDD of 16th January. She was laughing as beanie has so much space in there, but was all cuddled up in a corner.

Anyway, next appointment is in 4 weeks and here is a pic of today's scan.

Sooo glad your scan went well!! That baby certainly has a lovely amount of growing room what a cute pic!!
    My NT scan is at 9.10am tomorrow!!! I never thought this day would come & now I'm nervous and desperate to know that baby is okay. Deep down, intuitively I feel things are okay but I haven't let myself emotionally connect in case of anything going wrong. I can't wait to start bonding properly.

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink, crossing my fingers for you for tomorrow. It will be nice for you to hear that all is well and you can start enjoying your pregnancy a bit more. Can't wait to see Mini-Dreamofpink.... without any gender guessing of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    With my boys it was way less...but this time, I feel way older and achy all around and having my right knee in pain (not sure exactly why....could be all the running prior to pregnancy, but I don't think so...I will blame my boy for it instead, sat on my knee, jumped on it!!). My hubby and I have been talking that if this pregnancy is all a go, which we feel in our hearts is, that I will take mat. leave the earliest I can get it at 32 weeks.

I feel for you, moving would be such a challenge! Is the house sold already? Good buyers? You are such a trooper to be doing that while preggo!!! My hat is off to you!!!!

Gecon....I want a 20 weeks scan with obvious pix!!! My opportunity might be limited due to the fact that we have few scan options.
    I hope your knee feels better soon It's horrid feeling rotten but knowing it's for a good cause makes it a lot more acceptable.

I think mat leave at 32 weeks is a good idea. I had a 2 week old by that stage so I'm useless for any advice on that front. The choice was taken away from me. I've been a SAHM since then so mat leave doesn't really feature for me. I will have to give up my cleaning job in the next few weeks as I'm struggling now. It's only 2 hours a week but involves a lot of moving furniture.

We've sold our house to some picky buyers, but they are very keen. Buying a much bigger house, which makes dc4 more likely! Hopefully if it all goes well, we'll be moving mid-end July. Last time we moved from Scotland to England when I was 30 weeks pg with ds2, so this will be easier as we're only moving half hour away. Still stressful though & ds1 is quite sensitive and anxious atm.

Page 52 of 187 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast