Page 53 of 187 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DreamofPink, thanks for your kind words! The same sentiments were going through my mind, too, about being glad of a bfn right now. I do feel rather rotten but am getting excellent care in the hospital and lots of rest. DH is getting a tase of being a stay-at-home parent right now and he's doing great, but I can tell he's growing some extra respect for that job too -- not a bad thing!

Hope your house selling concludes quickly. Are your picky buyers first-time homeowners? We were totally picky when we bought our house, our first, but now that we've been in it a while I realize how silly we were to insist on some of those finicky little things that we did.

Can't wait to see your scan pics tomorrow! I'm with you on not finding out or guessing on gender early on. It just creates more stress, IMHO. I may even decide to go "green team" my next pregnancy...
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink, hope all went well at your appointment this morning.

Niva, I admire your patience. I don't think I could wait until the birth... I am way too impatient.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gecon, so great to see your little beanie! So cute!

Dream of Pink, hope you enjoy your scan today! Once some of the anxiety subsides it will be so fun to see baby!

Niva, I'm so so sorry about the appendicitis! I agree that it will likely sway pink, but understand all too well that the delay is probably quite frustrating. Love that DH is getting a taste of what it is like to be a full-time mommy! He sounds like a great hubby!

My temps finally showed a clear rise, but it wasn't until several days after my opk, so I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. I guess our attempt could be anywhere from O-1 to O-3 and I'm currently somewhere between 6 and 8dpo. I've had some mild left sided pain and cramping similar to last time, so I'm hopeful, but of course not convinced or expecting it. I guess I will start testing on Thursday or Friday.
    One fabulous DH, one perfect , and our beautiful HT

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, can't believe you are 12 weeks already! Where in the world does the time go?! How are you feeling?

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink...waiting patiently for news of your scan!! Wow....about your DS1 and his timing, how long was he in the NICU? And I in awe of your moving countries while .....you have yet to have an uneventual pregnany, maybe DC4 is going to be the peace and calm time!!!

The more I think about mat. leave, I feel that going at 32 weeks is the best this time around. My DS2 is the one who I would be doing this for....he is my little man and I think that with his brother going to school, he may feel left out of things. The problem is we have a year off, and I just want to go back parttime....meaning that the new baby would be 10 months and I might not have as much control over hours then. What to do?

Niva....get better soon! How is that hospital food? Good for your hubby to get to experience the single parent side of it....they learn so much when we don't have to do it for them!!

Gecon...you little bean is so cute!! All that space to grow in and already a snugglebug!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cagirl...I hope that this is your month!!! The funny thing is that I love the month of May and it disappeared so quickly this year.....and I have a feeling that while ttc and being preggo at this time of year (never had been pregnant from April 7-June 9) is making it feel different. Mind you, I am daydreaming that the m/s will disappear today on the spot and my mindless eating will be curbed!
    How do you feel about your attempt??? Any symptoms yet??????
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladybugs! I actually feel pretty similarly about losing the months I love to sway! In "normal" years, I would be working out, eating super healthy, and I would be in the sun as much as possible during this time of year, but I'm missing all of that. However, the month is still flying by for me as well. I do hope you feel better soon. I have definitely heard that it can happen just as you describe it too. That people can feel terrible and wake up the next morning feeling just fine! Hope this happens for you, and that it happens soon!

I'm not sure how I feel about our chances this month. I definitely feel better knowing that I O'd for sure, I just which I had a better idea about when so I could pinpoint our timing. I haven't had any symptoms aside from the mild cramping, so I guess we will see what the next few days have in store. I did cheat quite a bit on my sway this past holiday weekend, so it would certainly be nice if this is it and that does not matter!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink hope everything's going ok at your scan.

Gecon what a beautiful little bean soooo cute.

Cagirl hope this is your month.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ladies, all went well with little one. Will update later!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news, Dreamofpink. Looking forward to the update.

Page 53 of 187 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast