Page 56 of 187 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I have to feel that all is ok.....this baby is not allowed to be so sneaky next visit! I think that s/he is hiding low, and that intution is to be listened to! Cagirl, I am glad that you feel so positive about this pregnancy!!
    Aww I know how this could make you worry so I wanted to give you a little solace... I rented a fetal doppler online so I've been doing it daily (yes I'm neurotic like that LOL)... anyway, it's pretty hard to find some days because baby ends up hiding right behind either the placenta or behind that large vein in my abdomen, so it's really hard to hear the heart beat. I sometimes have to get up, drink some juice and walk around for a bit so baby will move. I've heard it every day since I got the doppler, but sometimes it takes a few tries.

Hope this gives you some comfort! This early, baby is so small that it's not easy to find! If your intuiton is telling you all is okay then I would rest easy
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Cagirl and Niva!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for healthy babies and easy pregnancies
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I have my NT scan scheduled for next Wednesday June 5th!! I will be posting a nub shot (if I can get a decent one) so I want you all to give a guess! I'm so excited to go and see "HER" again haha
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting, Charlee. Can't wait to see a pic and have a guess.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks GeCon How are you feeling lately? Any morning sickness? Right around 7 weeks is when it kicked in for me BIG TIME....
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not too bad, Charlee. I do feel some sickness and nausea during the day and evening, but it is manageable. I still get very tired though.

How about you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am loads better! I had a very rough month (between weeks 7-11) but morning sickness has eased up a great deal since 12 weeks... thank goodness! I was an absolute mess for a long time lol

Now I'm just obsessing over gender! I can find out in about 2-3 weeks and the suspense is killing me! I have fully prepared myself to hear boy but I'm still holding out hope for a girl
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Aww I know how this could make you worry so I wanted to give you a little solace... I rented a fetal doppler online so I've been doing it daily (yes I'm neurotic like that LOL)... anyway, it's pretty hard to find some days because baby ends up hiding right behind either the placenta or behind that large vein in my abdomen, so it's really hard to hear the heart beat. I sometimes have to get up, drink some juice and walk around for a bit so baby will move. I've heard it every day since I got the doppler, but sometimes it takes a few tries.

Hope this gives you some comfort! This early, baby is so small that it's not easy to find! If your intuiton is telling you all is okay then I would rest easy
    Thank-you so much!! I feel in my heart of hearts that it is all ok, and am telling myself, it is another chance to touch base with my MD!! And no....you are a concerned mama who has been through so much, I would have owned a doppled if I had your history!! I am glad you have the reassurance of listening to her!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cagirl & Niva, I'm so thrilled for you both! Many congratulations and hope you have a h&h 9 months!! Niva, that must be one strong baby to hang around during your surgery. How are you feeling now? How long does it take to recover fully?

Ladybugs, sorry you didn't hear a hearbeat last time but it's still early so baby was probably tucked up nice & snug like Gecon said. Here's hoping the next few weeks go by quickly for you and you get the reassurance that you need.

3boys, how are you feeling? Not long until your nt scan now!

Charlee, I can't wait to see your scan pic and hear your nub-guesses. It is exciting and I'm so glad that your m/s has eased up now. My eased off a few days ago, since I hit 13 weeks really. It feels scary being in the second trimester now! Not long 'til you join me! You must be so excited for next Weds!!

Sorry I was absent for a few days, Tuesday turned out to be a day of extremes. The NT scan went very well, although I had to go in & out 3 times for walks, a wee and a jiggle about just to get baby into the right position for the measurements! I purposely didn't look in the nether regions even though I've never particularly got the nub theory and how it works. One shot made my heart jump a little though when baby was upside down & I saw a big rounded lump between it's legs. It immediately made me think "boy", but then "I'm okay with that, it's healthy!" However, on reflection I doubt very much it was anything to do with gender as it was a big lump like almost halfway down to it's knees so it must've been the cord. Please someone reassure me I'm right?!! If it'd been a 20 week scan, I think it would've been more likely maybe.

The one puzzling thing that I will post separately for thoughts on, is how I was dated at 12w5d. By my ov dates I was certain that I was due around the 10th of December which would've put me at around 11w6d. I just don't get it as my prog test, opk+ and ov pains all pointed to the later ov date and we dtd on the night of opk+ and not much in the week prior. Is this just a big baby? I've always been put back a week with both ds's! My prog tests only rose on the later ov date estimation which tallied with my own calculations. Oh well, either way I caught the egg, but I'm not sure how accurate my sway details will be!

Thanks for the comments re nub-guessing but I actually think that I'm the very opposite of what you think - a big cowardly custard! I just don't think I could handle the ups and downs of guessing especially like WAG in the Sept thread who had all girl guesses then had a boy confirmed at her anomaly scan. I really didn't give it much thought at all before my NT scan, I just wanted confirmation that baby was healthy & well. However, once I got home that night, I started looking up the nub-theory. I really can't tell myself, but I'm not brave enough to post up for guesses. I don't mind if it's screaming girl & someone wants to tell me, lol! I can't see anything obvious so either it's hidden or perhaps I have a chance at a girl. I'm glad that the skull theory is for fun as it has a real caveman brow, BUT a lovely rounded head at the back. Ho hum, what will be!

After our scan, we went straight to the solicitors to intruct them to start work on our sale. We picked the children up from a friend's and as I was making lunch at home our estate agent rang to inform us that our pain-in-the-arse buyers had pulled out! It meant that we had to pull out of the purchase on the house that we like too. We're back on the market & have spent the last few days sorting out a few minor issues with the house that had been raised - not enough to pull out of the house sale for, we really don't think the buyers could afford our house anyway. We've had another viewing since by some people who've already sold, but no feedback yet. I then took both boys out yesterday for a full day of quality Mummy-time as it's all getting a bit much for us all and we needed time out. We had a lovely day in the one day of summer that we've had so far this year! Ds1 is convinced that this is a girl, but I'm just not allowing myself to get carried away. I'm more concerned about a vbac after 2 sections and want to try a pregnancy fitness/yoga dvd to try and help me prepare the best I can. I would LOVE to have a natural birth this time & am willing to try anything to help me achieve that. Does anyone have any tips? DH is not being very helpful and bemoaned the fact that I'd be 'slack' if I did manage it! Good job I love him loads & know that he's only teasing! I can't win, as he says atm I have two 'sun-roofs' and if I have a natural birth then I'll be slack! Ha, men!!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink hi Hun, glad your ok. I think as far as scan dates. This is not uncommon. I know from my own experience they have always moved my due date (backwards in some cases forward in others). I am very obsessive about ovulation and have tracked with OPK's and charting etc etc enough to know when I've ovulated (give or take a day being conservative about it). So when they have moved it a whole week I know that it is not because I ovulated later or before I thought by a week. It must be the time the baby takes to implant and just that sometimes the babies are bigger than others. It will not affect your sway attempt sweetheart so try not to worry. I'm always pleased when they move me a week ahead as its on step nearer to te due date YAY . I have LP issues so if I listened to when they say I ovulated sometimes it wouldn't even make sense in that particular cycle If you get what I mean!

I'm fine thanks for asking. The scan still feels like a million years away to me, I feel like I'm counting the hours rather than the weeks and days. I don't feel very pregnant which is slightly worrying as I had Hyperemesis last pregnancy so def knew I was pregnant. That being said, I haven't had any reason to believe this baby isn't cooking away in there nicely and I can now feel my uterus above my pubic bone so it must be growing
    Last edited by 3boys; June 1st, 2013 at 02:01 PM.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 56 of 187 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast