Page 62 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Gah, impatient! Toying with the idea of maybe testing on Sunday instead of Wednesday. A week and a half instead of a fortnight shouldn't make too much difference, should it? Apart from bloodwork, is there a way to tell if it's going to be a sticky?

At this stage, should antibiotics be a problem? Thinking I might need some...
    You can always test early -- just know that you might get a bfn before a bfp! I personally like to catch the squinters. No, there's no way to tell if it's sticky, and the bloodwork only tells if all is growing well at that moment -- something might always go wrong later on.

UTI? Hate those! Tell your PCP or OB that you might be pg and they'll give you antibiotics that are safe during pregnancy.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit I always test early as like Niva I LOVE seeing the sqinters. They make me excited for the next day when the line might be an itsy bit darker. But then of course you could get a BFN and still be pregnant. On the cycle I conceived. I took a HPT really early and it was negative and I sobbed my heart out that it was never going to happen. I really was upset all day and night only to get a BFP the next day. So lots of wasted tears for me. There's pro's and con's. I'm just really impatient.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Added you to the 1st post, Niva.

bunnywabbit, if you feel that this is your month, go for it and test a bit earlier, knowing that an early BFN does not necessarily mean you are not pregnant. Have you got any early or First Response tests?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    So other than myself on Wed for my NT scan, who else has DR's appointments or ultrasounds coming up?
    Charlee, just wanted to wish you all the best for your scan today and hopefully you will get some lovely pics of Mini-Charlee. Can't wait to see a pic later. What time is your scan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Charlee!!! Can't wait to see some pics of your adorable little bean

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, welcome back, Pumpkin!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck charlee at your scan
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva, those sound like great numbers! I have never had mine measured as they don't seem to do it here or where we were in Africa with DS1.

Hope your scan was lovely Charlee. Did you get a peak at any nub shots?

My first doc appointment is tomorrow so I will be grilling him/her about which injections, if any, I can have and bullying him/her into giving me a scan before we leave
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So ladies, I am feeling a bit When I had my last scan, the doctor said that I ovulated from the right, which also corresponded to the scan prior to ovulation. I didn't really think too much about it, but today I have read a post about ovulation from the right/left = a certain gender. I know that it is not accurate for everyone and read Atomic's take on it too, but I can't stop thinking I may already be out having a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    So ladies, I am feeling a bit When I had my last scan, the doctor said that I ovulated from the right, which also corresponded to the scan prior to ovulation. I didn't really think too much about it, but today I have read a post about ovulation from the right/left = a certain gender. I know that it is not accurate for everyone and read Atomic's take on it too, but I can't stop thinking I may already be out having a
    Aw that is just your pg hormones talking. Now that we cannot control things and just wait our minds are going into overdrive. I have had nightmares about my baby not being healthy and everywhere I turn there are people with horror stories about babies born to older mums.

Fingers crossed we both have sticky, healthy pinkies in there.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 62 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast