Page 64 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Niva View Post
    If you know the day you ovulated, just count back 14 days from that and tell them that was your lmp. If you don't know, count the first day of bleeding from your m/c as the first day of this cycle. Either way, they'll probably adjust your due date according to your scans. Hoping this is your bfp!
    Thanks, Niva, I hope so. Went to the dr today for a possible UTI and was talking about the m/c and I asked about due dates. She mentioned I should wait a full cycle before I try again. Hmmm... bit late! Oh well. Didn't really want to wait that long, especially if there's a chance of it helping the sway.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Well the scan went really well, baby is measuring beautifully... and baby has a whole lot going on between it's legs LOL... I got 3 potty shots but no side view nub pics.... but it looks like a scrotum and penis on the potty shot I guess it *could* still be a girl, but I'd be shocked! I'll post pics when I get home and I'll post the link to my thread ...

*SIGH* ... baby is healthy so that's all that matters....
    Aww Charlee! Glad little one is healthy. You're right, there's still a chance it's a girl, it's still early days. x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Well the scan went really well, baby is measuring beautifully... and baby has a whole lot going on between it's legs LOL... I got 3 potty shots but no side view nub pics.... but it looks like a scrotum and penis on the potty shot I guess it *could* still be a girl, but I'd be shocked! I'll post pics when I get home and I'll post the link to my thread ...

*SIGH* ... baby is healthy so that's all that matters....
    I am still holding out girl for you.....like Thorz3000!!! Swollen bits and all....

As for me, I have my big u/s booked for July 15th, but don't know if we can find out gender. If not, the back up plan will take place late on the 23rd....it is going to be a long 6-7 weeks!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit... They only want you to wait a cycle so they can date it better. I've always gone against this advice too. We'll just call ourselves rebels hope you get a nice BFP whenever you chose to test.

Dreamofpink.... I thought I could feel baby the other day! Convinced myself I most be going mad. Maybe I did?! Awww congrats on your DS winning the colouring competition at the library. Bless him. The kids are settling back at school ok, thought id be enjoying the peace but no one gave DS3 the memo!

Charlee.... Congrats on a healthy little baby. Don't count yourself out yet. I think it's too early for potty shots.

Ladybugs.... Gets exiting when you have a possible date you will find out!! I hope 6-7 weeks goes quick for you and at the same times quick for all of us. Why don't you think they will be able to tell on the 15th?? You'll be far enough along to make out a little girl by then

Niva.... When's your next beta or is that it now?

AFM.... Heard the HB for the first time on the Doppler today. 172 BPM I couldn't be more pleased. Is it normal for it to still be so high at almost eleven weeks? Hope everything's ok!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is at our local clinic which just may not share that detail of the u/s.....thus forcing us to pay at a private clinic. I realized that the next city over offers 3d and also has a 2d package...they should have labeled it the gender determination one!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay here's the link to my nub guess thread... take a look and give a guess! Be completely honest please The GD has set in MAJORLY so nothing will upset me more than I already am to be honest LOL.... my only shred of hope is that potty shots are supposedly unreliable this early... I wasn't able to get a very good nub shot from the side I don't think...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...tml#post415287
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Thanks, Niva, I hope so. Went to the dr today for a possible UTI and was talking about the m/c and I asked about due dates. She mentioned I should wait a full cycle before I try again. Hmmm... bit late! Oh well. Didn't really want to wait that long, especially if there's a chance of it helping the sway.
    My doc to,d me it was fine to try again ASAP. I asked another doc (a friend offthe record) and she said that there isn't any real reason for most people not to try again but that she advises waiting a month to be uber safe. If you get your BFP you will be so chuffed and if not then you can follow their advice!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning, ladies.

First of all, Charlee, I replied on your other thread, but wanted to say congrats on here again to a healthy baby. I am not sure how the tech could be so sure as it is still too early for a reliable guess.

Dreamofpink, well done on your little one winning the colouring in competition.

Bunnywabbit, if you know your ovulation, I would use a due date calculator by ovulation/conception and then work it backwards to the "normal" LMP. I adjusted my LMP that way and doctor was happy with that calculation at last scan. I done it as with our 1st LO I gave them my real LMP and ended up being dated about a month early until my scan.

Ladybugs, exciting news about your scan. Hopefully they will tell you at your local clinic.

Well, I am 8 weeks today exactly and after yesterday I had a weird vivid dream last night involving a scan and the sonographer not having any pink or yellow paper available, so they had to give me a blue one. I know it is early, but I have sort of convinced myself that this little beanie is another boy and I guess it will give me time to get used to it and moreso the fact that I will never have a girl.

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Lots of sunshine here.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Niva, we don't have our betas done in the UK so I don't know the what the levels mean BUT that is a huge jump, so I guess it's very good news for you! Well done! Have you got any pg symptoms creeping in yet?

Not much is happening here, I'm still getting a slight bad taste after lunch & tea and nausea occasionally too. I am definitely feeling this one popping and fluttering about and have done since 9 weeks. I did with ds2 too and the midwie thought it was entirely possible. It's a few times everyday and I love feeling it moving around! I'm starting to liberate my maternity trousers now although they're still a little big. I have a very noticeable bump by the afternoon although I can't wait until it's all baby!
    I was a very proud mummy today when ds2 won the colouring-in competition at our library! He won it for the youngest age group and was so excited when he found out. We now have even more felt-tips to add to their vast collection, but they spend ages each day drawing and colouring in!
    The HGC (beta) levels should double every 48 hours, and mine doubled more than three time in four days, so whoever is in there is growing at a furious pace. I don't get my HGC tested again unless there is spotting or some other worry... The next thing for me now is my "confirmation" scan, where they look for the heartbeat at around 7 weeks and make sure it's growing where it should. That's two weeks from today for me. Can't wait, that seems like an eternity!

I have been pretty symptom-free this time around except for the complete exhaustion and fatigue. Oh, and hot flashes. Last time I was super hormonal, had lots of sensations in lower tummy, and a very acute sense of smell, but I'm surprisingly normal on those counts right now. No morning sickness, but I didn't get any with DS at any point, so I don't know if I will get some later or not. I'm kinda hoping I do, because maybe that would mean it's more likely a girl? Quite a few moms I know had no ms with boy pgs, but no girl moms I know got to skip that stage.

Can't wait until I have a bump! I loved that feeling, especially when it was all baby. Last time I had an anterior placenta so DS was always padded in front... Wasn't until later on that he really got moving. I didn't start feeling him move at all until 16 weeks or so. Hope this one is earlier!

Dreamofpink, so cool about your son's coloring! Those proud moments are so lovely.

Charlee, so glad your baby is healthy. I hope you are able to be okay with possibly having a boy, and perhaps you'll be surprised in a good way at your next scan. I agree that it is too early to be sure. A lot of us here on this thread seem to be doing the same thing -- facing the liklihood that we are carrying a boy so that we can come to terms with it. But we are probably not ALL carrying boys -- hope the LE gave us better odds than that! You still have a good chance of the sono tech being wrong about the boy parts, Charlee!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on a healthy bean Charlee. Fabulous news.

Am a bit confused about why the tech is so sure you are having a boy though. I thought the only difference in nubs at this age was the angle of the dangle and that both sexes had swollen bits in the potty shot. Celebrate the healthy bit now and some back to the gender later as 12 weeks is so early especially if the tech wasn't going by angle.

I had a quick peak at my bean in my doc app today. It looked more like a potato than a baby but a potato with a heartbeat so am chuffed to bits.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 64 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast