Page 65 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, congrats Emily!! That heartbeat is the GREATEST sound in the world! Haha they all look like potatoes at this point! You made me laugh out loud.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Congrats on a healthy bean Charlee. Fabulous news.

Am a bit confused about why the tech is so sure you are having a boy though. I thought the only difference in nubs at this age was the angle of the dangle and that both sexes had swollen bits in the potty shot. Celebrate the healthy bit now and some back to the gender later as 12 weeks is so early especially if the tech wasn't going by angle.

I had a quick peak at my bean in my doc app today. It looked more like a potato than a baby but a potato with a heartbeat so am chuffed to bits.
    SO glad your baby looked great and you got to see the hb Best feeling in the world!

Well, I'm with you on the tech's wrongly assuming boy every single time they see a protruding nub. They said this with my DD too... I don't understand! Haven't they heard of nub theory?? The tech was convinced my DD was a boy too, but chromosome tests clearly confirmed she was a girl... sooooo I guess the jury is out till my gender scan!

Having said all of that, I DO kind of think it's a boy... there was an awful lot going on in those potty shots LOL
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    SO glad your baby looked great and you got to see the hb Best feeling in the world!

Well, I'm with you on the tech's wrongly assuming boy every single time they see a protruding nub. They said this with my DD too... I don't understand! Haven't they heard of nub theory?? The tech was convinced my DD was a boy too, but chromosome tests clearly confirmed she was a girl... sooooo I guess the jury is out till my gender scan!

Having said all of that, I DO kind of think it's a boy... there was an awful lot going on in those potty shots LOL
    I have another scan in 2 weeks so hopefully will see something more human looking then. I am convinced this is a boy too - perhaps it is self preservation or just habit as blue rules here! Seeing the heartbeat was great as I have kind of worked myself up into a bit if a state about it not being healthy as I am ancient and paranoid!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure mine is a boy too. I have turned into a hairy ape woman this pregnancy.b I'm sure there must be lots of testosterone circulating my body! I have hair everywhere!! It's even growing on my boobs. I'm really painting a beautiful image for you gals ay

Emily when I last saw my bubs it looked like a raisin, I'm hoping its now at potatoe with your lil one
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I am back from my vacation. Unfortunately I miscarrid my little one at 7w3d and I am so done with the world. This pregnancy felt so good, it felt right and I enjoyed every minute of it. I wouldn´t have thought it would be so hard to read about you guys talking about gender already but now it feels like I should be talking with you about this. Vacation distracted me pretty good but now we are home and DH is back to work he is not here anymore to support me and all this time I have now to realize that this is happening to me AGAIN is killing me.

It was nice being here with you even if it was not for very long but I don´t belong here anymore. I wish all you lovely ladies a healthy and happy pregnancy enjoy it as much as you can .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin you will ALWAYS belong here with us, no matter if you're pregnant or not, having a boy, having a girl or not having anymore children at all! You are our FRIEND, and that's what friends are for... we're not just here for the good times, we're here for times like this too my dear

I already said it on the other thread but I am so so sorry. Please pm me if I can do anything at all for you, okay?

I wish I could give you a massive hug right now...
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh pumpkin, I'm so so sorry. I can't believe you are having to go through this again. Life can be so cruel. You are in my heart sweetheart. Please don't leave you belong here! I wish there was something I could say or do but know I send hugs xxxx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin......I am so, so sorry for your loss, the pregnancies that I bonded to right off the bat were the tougher losses to go through. (((hugs))) I pray for your emotional and physical healing....and that you will conceive and hold your sweet girl in your arms.

Charlee....I was working all day, but just wanted you to know that your scan and you were in my thoughts all day. I just feel that this is your girl....and I feel so bad that GD hit you so hard. Having a 4th sweet child would be amazing!! I say go for it if your man is on board....I would in a heartbeat if my DH wanted one more after this baby.

I am in limbo.....I have booked my u/s in town and my husband is trying to force me to change it to the city in hopes that they will divulge gender. There is the option of a $80 + tax 15 mins u/s the evening of the July 23 that we could book that would mean we would find out together.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Pumpkin I truly am sorry. This is how I felt when I lost mine at 4 weeks. What has kept me going is telling myself 'this WILL sway girl' and be damn stubborn and get right back on it as soon as I'm done with the bleed. FX for your next sticky pink bean. We're here for you.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I am in limbo.....I have booked my u/s in town and my husband is trying to force me to change it to the city in hopes that they will divulge gender. There is the option of a $80 + tax 15 mins u/s the evening of the July 23 that we could book that would mean we would find out together.
    Aww, if you could get to see the scan together, that'd be lovely. Is a little way away though, do you think you can hold out that long?

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 65 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast