Page 87 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the worst dr ever! He doesn't shake my hand, didn't congratulate me and kept saying things like "I bet you want an ultrasound..." . Well yes, obviously.. As an ectopic potentially can KILL you, I would like a referral thank you very much.. He didnt draw blood or want a urine sample.. So waiting to hear from hospital.. Strange, I don't have many symptoms.. A little tired, stretching in uterus especially at night and a little fuller boobs, can't sleep on my stomach due to them so not going to see him anymore.. Am going to change dr now anyway.
    Gecon: thank you, will find thread tomorrow.. Am so proud of what our bodies are capable of, much more now than with ds1.. Wish I could continue a couple more times... hope to see you on "the other side"
    Mathilde

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Can I join you all? You seem like such an active group...I have been reading up on your thread, and your due dates seem much closer to mine than the other group...due Dec/Jan/Feb. I am due Feb. 26th...so pretty much the last person due in that group. Just got my BFP Tuesday at 13 dpo. So far, my symptoms are tiredness, peeing alot, starving, sore nips and boobs, and some nausea that started yesterday. I just had my first beta drawn yesterday, and my next will be Monday. Praying for good numbers!

I woke up to pee at 3 am this morning, and had a hard time sleeping after that due to nausea. This may be the first time I've ever experienced morning sickness! With my first two boys, I had food aversions and cravings, so would sometimes feel nausea with the aversions. With ds3, I had no aversions or cravings...he was so easy! So this morning, after feeling nauseous for hours laying in bed, I thought, THIS must be morning sickness! Ha! Taking it as a good sign that baby is healthy.

Congrats to all those with good scans and healthy little beans! I look forward to getting to know you all & doing personals.
    Hi myrainbowgirl, congrats on your BFP! Hoping the morning sickness passes soon

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilde View Post
    I have the worst dr ever! He doesn't shake my hand, didn't congratulate me and kept saying things like "I bet you want an ultrasound..." . Well yes, obviously.. As an ectopic potentially can KILL you, I would like a referral thank you very much.. He didnt draw blood or want a urine sample.. So waiting to hear from hospital.. Strange, I don't have many symptoms.. A little tired, stretching in uterus especially at night and a little fuller boobs, can't sleep on my stomach due to them so not going to see him anymore.. Am going to change dr now anyway.
    Gecon: thank you, will find thread tomorrow.. Am so proud of what our bodies are capable of, much more now than with ds1.. Wish I could continue a couple more times... hope to see you on "the other side"
    Mathilde
    Aww Mathilde, he sounds awful! I think I would have said to him when asked if I want an ultrasound that I would rather another doctor TYVM! Hoping all is ok...

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow mathilde what a jerk! Hope you get someone better soon.

Rainbow girl hi! Have your tried eating protein when you get your MS? It was suggested on another thread and seems to be working for some people.

Well ladies I have 2 hrs 49 mins left to obsess over nubs so am off to ingender to compare my nubs with every other baby ever scanned (already checked out all of them on here ) from tomorrow if I talk about nubs you have my full permission to tell me to get back to packing and organising!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surprise positive on OPK today, pretty early this month... FX this one works (and sticks)!

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    myrainbowgirl, congrats on your BFP and a happy and healthy 9 months. Would you like me to add you to the 1st post?

Mathilde, I cannot believe your doctor is such a waste of space. It makes me a little angry as you are supposed to be able to trust and confide in your doctor, not much chance with someone like him. Glad you won't have to see him again and will be changing doctors too.

TTCPink, sorry about another BFN. If you feel positive about this month, then don't give up hope yet.

bunnywabbit, get BD'ing and catch that little pink eggy. How many attempts have you got planned?

Emily, you crack me up. Hope the packing goes smoothly for you. I know how it feels. We moved countries last year, but that was only within Europe, so I feel your pain.

Everyone: I have asked for the thread to be moved to the Due Date Buddies area as mentioned above. Please note the new location as there is a month redirection in its old location, which I am assuming will just disappear after that. If you are going though the Subscribed Threads, I don't think it will make a difference anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, a little TMI...

Just bd and went to j&d and passed what I can only describe as an inch long jelly lump which was clear but almost tinged pink. Is that normal after dtd? Can't say I've had that happen before...

Gecon, thinking just the one attempt this time and see how I go...
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; June 22nd, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, ladies!

Mathilde- He sounds awful! I love, love, love my doc and can't imagine such cold & rude man caring for me and my little one! Good for you switching. I totally would, too.

Bunnywabbit - I think that's probably just a mix of cm & semen...I've had that before. And I've heard of ovulation spotting...that's probably why it's pink. I hope this is your month! Good luck!

Emily - This morning was the first sickness I've had...so didn't try protein. But will definitely give it a try if it persists! Good luck on your "nubcessing"! LOL.

GeCon - Yes, please add me. Thank you so much!

Quick question for you ladies...any of your docs offer the gender blood test at 12 weeks? I have a good friend who just had 2 of her friends find out gender at 12 weeks...said their docs just did the bloodwork with the rest of their 1st tri screen. Hoping my doc offers!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bunnywabbit, sounds just like EWCM possibly with some ovulation spotting. Nothing to worry about, I think. Good luck with your one attempt this month.

myrainbowgirl, added you to the 1st post. I have read on here about this test, but don't think it is offered as standard here. Fingers crossed your doc will do it as part of the normal testing as I heard it can be a bit expensive otherwise.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TMI alert ladies,
    BUnnywabbit if it is clear and odourless you are fine. In fact slightly cloudy and with a faint smell is ok too as Sperm is weird stuff and can combine with EWM to create all manner of consistencies. The pink tinge could be from DTD itself. As long as you have no actual bleeding it sounds very normal.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 87 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast