Page 94 of 187 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think I o'd twice this month. One was very early on CD10. Peed on the wrong stick this morning by mistake and was negative but a definite pink line there. Argh! Trying again tomorrow but thinking I've missed that opportunity

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit - What CD are you on today? OPK's can be positive if you're pg! Go pee on an HPT!!

Mathilde - Don't be so sure! My friend has girl, boy, girl. She was soooo positive #3 was a boy because her pg was identical to her boy pg (including lower heart rate). Nope. Baby girl!! Hang in there!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Bunnywabbit - What CD are you on today? OPK's can be positive if you're pg! Go pee on an HPT!!

Mathilde - Don't be so sure! My friend has girl, boy, girl. She was soooo positive #3 was a boy because her pg was identical to her boy pg (including lower heart rate). Nope. Baby girl!! Hang in there!
    I'm on CD17 today. As soon as I noticed I used the wrong stick (still can't believe I did that!) I tried the early test - BFN. Oh well, will try nearer AF time. No symptoms this time round, thinking this might not be my month. Just wish I thought to check if I was going to o again this month since the last one was very early.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you charting Bunny? I had a fakeout surge last month and then did not ovulate until a few days later. The only reason I realized I didn't ov the first time was that I did not have a sustained temp rise. I would DTD just in case if it looks like you might be catching the end of the surge. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    I'm on CD17 today. As soon as I noticed I used the wrong stick (still can't believe I did that!) I tried the early test - BFN. Oh well, will try nearer AF time. No symptoms this time round, thinking this might not be my month. Just wish I thought to check if I was going to o again this month since the last one was very early.
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit - I had a fakeout o the cycle I got pg. But, I didn't have a pos OPK...just EWCM and a 2-day temp rise. Temp dropped back down, so I knew I hadn't o'd. Ending up o'ing for real a week later, and got pg. Did you BD on the second pos OPK?
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel really out of it.....as in spacey....living...waiting for the gender u/s. I have a anatomy scan in just over 2 weeks, but it is the all consuming gender that I am choosing to focus on lately. I know that there is going to be such a number of us that will hear boy...

and then I cry. I so wanted everyone to "get" their girl this time around. I feel the pain that those who have already heard boy are feeling, I know that you 3boys must be just getting through the days because you are waiting to hear healthy....and then I cry.

I want your little baby to be healthy....I want you to be holding your Christmas miracle come this winter.

And I feel such a selfish girl for just wanting this baby to be my girl.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit....catch that egg!!! I bet that your little pinkie is just waiting for the spermies to make it!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCPink View Post
    Are you charting Bunny? I had a fakeout surge last month and then did not ovulate until a few days later. The only reason I realized I didn't ov the first time was that I did not have a sustained temp rise. I would DTD just in case if it looks like you might be catching the end of the surge. Good luck!
    I'm not charting, no. Actually wondering why I used OPK with early morning urine instead which is maybe why it measured as it did. Will test again this afternoon. Have a horrible feeling I messed this one up completely

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Bunnywabbit - I had a fakeout o the cycle I got pg. But, I didn't have a pos OPK...just EWCM and a 2-day temp rise. Temp dropped back down, so I knew I hadn't o'd. Ending up o'ing for real a week later, and got pg. Did you BD on the second pos OPK?
    I don't think I actually got a second positive. The line was what the test would count as too light for a positive read. Would be nice if I can still get a posotive in there somewhere this cycle, but thinking I've got the tail end of o at best because of the urine I used so will likely be a proper negative today. Blah...

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I feel really out of it.....as in spacey....living...waiting for the gender u/s. I have a anatomy scan in just over 2 weeks, but it is the all consuming gender that I am choosing to focus on lately. I know that there is going to be such a number of us that will hear boy...

and then I cry. I so wanted everyone to "get" their girl this time around. I feel the pain that those who have already heard boy are feeling, I know that you 3boys must be just getting through the days because you are waiting to hear healthy....and then I cry.

I want your little baby to be healthy....I want you to be holding your Christmas miracle come this winter.

And I feel such a selfish girl for just wanting this baby to be my girl.
    Aww Iloveladybugs. I really do hope you have a pink Christmas.

I honestly think I will be fine with either, being my first child and all, especially since the miscarriage(s). I decided in the beginning not to throw the kitchen sink at my sway. If I have a little girl, that'd be fantastic (but being me, I could see me having horrible guilt because there are many who are swaying harder than I am and got the opposite), but if I have a healthy, happy boy I'd be over the moon. At least I won't have to worry about feeling I have passed down the horrific pains and nausea/vomiting I had with my AF for years. That, and DH will be doing the birds and bees talk with him when he's older!

Hang in there, honey. We all have our fingers crossed for you. Sending a little sprinkling of my pink dust to you - I can share! x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; June 30th, 2013 at 07:58 AM.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 94 of 187 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast