Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva, I was just going to ask that question. Congratulations on another beautiful blue bundle. Your LO looks adorable in your avatar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pixi, I really don't know how you do it!! I'm sure the call of the scan machine would drive me nuts! Still, I can understand wanting to live in a kind of gender-ignorance bliss. I was happy to wait until my 20 week scan & live in that blissful ignorance too up to that point.

Gecon thanks for setting up the new thread! :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thehappypixi, I don't know how you do it. I understand why you are doing it, but there is no way I could resist...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well as I'm sure most of you know there is no way I could wait to find out, lol. Like Charlee and Dream I took every opportunity to nubsess, guess, hope and find out, then confirm, confirm and confirm. Lol. After swaying so long there really was no waiting for me. It already seemed like I'd waited the entire time ttc, let alone the early pregnancy part. Longest pregnancy ever, if you factor in 18 months ttc, haha.

So we had our anatomy scan yesterday, it's still a girl! I feel like I've just been told for the first time, because I didn't want to believe it before now, just in cause, especially as at 10 weeks it looked boy. I feel like now I had a girl nub at 12w, girl at 15 and 19 weeks, SURELY it can't be wrong, right? People keep telli me stories about how their friend was told girl then it came out a boy. WHY DO THEY SAY THIS? I was feeling confident and now after those comments I feel like it could still be taken away. I feel like THEY are taking it away from me, and I'm mad. I just want to nest, and organise, but feel I'm tempting fate by doing so. Like if I want it so much, something has to go wrong.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meeks, I am absolutely positive you have a girl in there! People who get told one thing and then another probably either don't have a very clear picture, multiple viewings, or experienced sonographers. You've had all three. I can understand your reluctance to believe that it's real, though... I think we ALL thought we were having boys just because a girl would be too good to be true (and most of us were right)! But with your journey though ttc, you have more than earned this happy ending. Believe it!! We're so happy for you!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was happy to wait till 22 weeks in the end - i just thought if this is a boy I want a few more weeks of not knowing and if it is a girl i will have a lifetime with her.

Meeks that is for sure a girl in there! I commented on another thread but just ignore those people who know someone who had a boy when they had been told girl. Some people just have to add their two penneth - i bet if you asked for this persons contact details they would actually turn into a friend of a friend of a friend who gave birth 12 years ago!

AFM doc says i can fly back to the uk at 36 weeks so will only be away from DS1 for 12 days or so rather than 6 weeks. I will do a stopover somewhere to break up the flight. Has anyone here flown for 7hrs + when very pregnant?
    Last edited by Emily; September 25th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Posting this am, so I can find our continued thread this afternoon....we are one chatty bunch!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixi...I think it is sweet to be team green, but you resisting the temptation of a u/s machine takes it to a new level!! What wraps have you bought this week?

Niva...I have been thinking lots about you and Gecon, you both are going to be amazingly blessed when your second sons arrive. I do wish that I would have been a part of a community as supportive as this when I found out about my DS2.

I will post more tonight after the MD visit....feeling today is going to be another wild one.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck Ladybugs, you're in my thoughts x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Emily - don't belong here but saw your post. We live in Zambia, but are Australian. I flew back at 36 weeks to the day, with my 17 month old son, by myself. It was without a doubt a terrible 24 hour and three flight ordeal, but I made it and didn't give birth with an air hostess attending!

If you are going alone, you will be absolutely fine. Make sure you try and move around a bit to keep the blood flowing. It is an uncomfortable time, but you will be fine on the flight! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two second quick update....VBAC is on!!!! My MD was awesome today and will support me in this decision...can post more details after work tomorrow, but need to go to bed ASAP!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast