Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....take it easy!!!!! You don't want an October baby.....although I bet he will be such a doll, but too tiny to be born this soon!!! How are you feeling otherwise??? Are you ready for him??? How is the work front going...getting any support from them??? How are your big boys doing with you driving??

Niva...post pix!!! I love seeing the shopping!!!!!! As for preterm/concerns about early arrival of my baby, I have been having this nagging feeling in the back of my head, but I think that most of it is the fact that the road is well paved for a third baby..and not because of actual labour occuring.

Now back to Charlee...go lay down!! Chill out and relax and keep him in there a little longer...we are all excited about the first Dec. babies to make their arrival, but thinking more along the lines of late Nov!!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee, you really need to try to put your feet up a little and relax.

Sorry I have been quiet, but 1st I was ill last week after my GD test with violent vomiting and then things have just generally been really busy.

The wee man inside is very active, I cannot remember if DS1 was quiet as active or if I am just feeling more as this is the 2nd time around.

Hoping not to hear back from the doctor's about the GD results as that would be good news. If I don't hear from them, the next appointment is at the end of October for our last official scan.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee, your body is telling you to rest!! I'm sure your little one would want to stay in as long as he can!! But of course if that isn't possible, he is very likely old enough to turn out okay in the end. Still, I'll echo the others and say that if you know your doctors would put you on bed rest, that is probably the best thing you could do for his health. It may be time to consider which you would rather, an early baby or some bed rest... that mucous plug means something is really happening. And wow, I can't believe you are already 29 weeks! Or me 22w on Fri, for that matter... This time is going by so fast!

Ladybugs, I'll post for your viewing pleasure. So fun to share! What have you found so far?
    image.jpg
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GeCon, this baby is so much more active this time around, too! Although to be fair I did have an anterior placenta last time, so that could explain it. But this time the baby's movements seem to be much more uncomfortable, pressing on my bladder, triggering BHxs, sending strong twinges down the front of the uterus.

I was actually worried enough to call in to my MW office... Couldn't get a scan, but I did get the all-clear for any hidden UTI. The nurse was very reassuring that during second pregnancies you feel everything more strongly, and earlier. So I'm hanging in for my next scheduled appt, this time with one of the office's OBs who will hopefully clear me as low-risk to stay under the midwife's care. Did those of you with two or more notice that the second time around was a more uncomfortable pregnancy, uterus-wise? Other than that, I'm feeling really great... Am definitely in the "honeymoon trimester" at the moment!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't believe I am already 25 weeks today. The baby is now the size of an eggplant. Wow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all, I've been, well I don't know what I've been. I lost my gran on Friday, quite suddenly after a short stay in hospital, we were all ready for her to come home. So, not really ok, not really feeling much bar sadness. Trying to be mummy as best I can for my babies. She and my mum raised me, and I will miss her forever. I hope so much I have a baby girl to honor her memory :'(

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee - Take it easy, girlfriend! The others are absolutely right (and I know you already know this, but still...), the longer little man is in the oven the better off he'll be. Do you have family or friends who can help you with the kids and house?

Niva - I have had anterior placenta twice, and I can tell you it makes a HUGE difference in what you can feel...until they get quite a bit bigger. At 22 weeks, you are probably feeling so much more than last time! I never really had painful kicks, although I know lots of women who do. I'm sure this little boy will treat his momma great, though...enjoy all that crazy movement! Absolutely adorable outfit, btw!!

GeCon - UGH on the vomiting!! Did the GD test cause it? Or did you have a bug? As much as I love fall, I dread the tummy bugs that come with it. We get it EVERY year. Praying that maybe that will not be the case this year! Good luck with your results!

Happypixi - I am SO sorry about your grandma. Similar thing happened to us back in 2010...lost my sweet grandma after a short stay in the hospital. And just so you know I can relate...got a call late last night from my mom that my grandpa had a stroke and they weren't sure if he was going to make it. Today things looks slightly better, but he is still in the danger zone. Will pray for you and your family!

AFM - Still not feeling much movement...although when I do feel him move, I know it's him and not gas. Lol! Hoping maybe he's a laid-back little guy like my DS2...who is my heart, honestly. Love that kid.
    Last edited by myrainbowgirl; October 3rd, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee just in case I am not imagining things I am going to try to take it easy too. DS2was early and i felt similar twinges with him at 32 weeks. I cannit risk nit being allowed on that plane at 36 weeks. I have just sent the biys to the ball park with someone else and am putting my feet up. I never do this normally - it feels weird so I can understand fraction if what you are going through. Resting is not somthing you probably know how to do hang in there and so will he.

Happypixi, i am so sorry about your gran. I know it won't feel like it but a fast goodbye was better for her - no drawn out suffering, depression and loss of self. For the rest of the family a sudden passing just leaves you shocked and feeling cheated as well as all the normal feelings of grief. I have had both happen to an uncle and aunt in the last year and wish my poor uncle had passed differently. It must be so hard for you to be the strong one for the boys but it is probably what your Gran would have wanted. Huge hugs.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for the lack of personals ladies. I really hope you're all keeping well.
    We finally exchanged contracts on our house a week ago & will be getting the keys to our new house next Friday. As you can imagine it is manic here & DH isn't allowed anytime off work except for the day before moving day. He has to go in for night shift on moving day!

Anyway, I went for my 31 week check-up today & was told that I have a happy baby! Always wonderful to hear. I was measuring a week ahead though & am above the 90th percentile. I was told not to worry at all but can't help thinking we're in for a bruiser this time! I forgot to ask the midwife when we are encouraged to write our birth plan in the UK. Does anyone know? I remember writing one with ds2 but that was over 4 years ago & I'm not sure if anything's changed.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    So sorry for the lack of personals ladies. I really hope you're all keeping well.
    We finally exchanged contracts on our house a week ago & will be getting the keys to our new house next Friday. As you can imagine it is manic here & DH isn't allowed anytime off work except for the day before moving day. He has to go in for night shift on moving day!

Anyway, I went for my 31 week check-up today & was told that I have a happy baby! Always wonderful to hear. I was measuring a week ahead though & am above the 90th percentile. I was told not to worry at all but can't help thinking we're in for a bruiser this time! I forgot to ask the midwife when we are encouraged to write our birth plan in the UK. Does anyone know? I remember writing one with ds2 but that was over 4 years ago & I'm not sure if anything's changed.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk2
    So good to hear about the house!! Tell us about the new one! What's it like? Will the kids have their own rooms?

I wouldnt worry, with both my boys I measured ahead and they told me they'd be whoppers. They were, but not as big as I was told! 8 pound 6 and 8 pound 4. Mind you the larger one was born at 42 weeks (so would have been totally normal size) and the smaller one was born at 38 weeks (so would have been a whopper). So it can go either way. Also its pretty normal to track bigger the more babies you have.

We write a birth plan in Australia too, I reckon write it, have it with you at appointments, and see what they say.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast