Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    When did you ovulate?
    O day was the 3rd. CD1 was 23/9/13
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; October 20th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    O day was the 3rd. CD1 was 23/9/13
    By ovulation your due date would be 26/06/2014, which would make you 4+4 today.

Pregnancy Due Date Calculator | BabyMed.com

Pregnancy Due Date Calculator | Countdown to Pregnancy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By ovulation your due date would be 26/06/2014, which would make you 4+4 today.

Pregnancy Due Date Calculator | BabyMed.com

Pregnancy Due Date Calculator | Countdown to Pregnancy
    Wow, ok... I'd been going by CD1 date! I wonder why there's that much of a difference. I usually have a 27 day cycle so going by that I would be 4+3. Would explain why the earlier BFN changed to a BFP so suddenly. Thanks GeCon!

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a bit crazy how they calculate the due date or date a pregnancy by last menstrual period really.

With my 1st my pregnancy I was dated over a month out due to my long cycles and the MW only going by LMP and not at all listening to me telling them that I knew that I ovulated about a month later than they thought. Had the negative effect that I went to my 12 week scan at only 8 weeks pregnant, so obviously saw a lot less than we would have at 12 weeks. It was only then when they changed my due date.

With this pregnancy I decided to just adjust my LMP to what it would have been with a textbook cycle and told them my CD1 would have been whatever corresponded with my ovulation date.

So if you are confident when you ovulated and want them to use that date, you could tell them that your LMP was 19th September, which would then give you your o date of 3rd and due date accordingly.

Conception Calculator - estimates probable conception conceive and due dates of baby in pregnancy Baby2see

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did anyone feel... swollen at 4/5 weeks? I could swear I've put on half a cup size already and low stomach feels a little swollen too - can definitely feel my jeans feel tighter. Really hoping it's going to stick... The baby, I mean, not the swelling!

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely, bunny. I have felt bloated pretty much from the start and to be honest I still do now. When I wake up in the mornings, the bloating is usually not too bad, but as soon as I eat something, it's there... until I go to bed...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit....all I am is bloat!! Ok, on a serious note, I know I am not pre-E swelling or anything, but I feel like my fat cells have exploded in size. Plus, with all the drama of the knee early on, my running was put on hold and my ability to relax and keep weight/size at bay gone. I hope beyond all hopes that you and all the longtermers get to join us with sticky babies!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting news, Emily. At least you know things are sorted. When will you be flying out and do you know where you will be giving birth in the UK yet?
    I will be flying at the end of November and giving birth in a hospital near my sister. I know people will wonder why I flew half way round the world to give birth on the NHS rather than a super duper private clinic in Bangkok but I just couldn't risk being out there on my own with DS before DH could join us. Don't think DS2 would be much cop as a birthing partner. At least this way if she is early I will have my Mum or sister around.

If I can hold off till 38 weeks on the dot DH will be there albeit jet lagged! DS2 was born at 38 weeks and two days so we should be fine LOL. It is so funny how cavalier I have got about the while thing now that I know I will be in the UK with docs that won't be trying to make a profit out of me and who will speak English.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes, still not sure if it's ok to join you guys because I am too scared I am going to lose this little one again.

The past two days were HELL for me! We've been at a wedding and I had very very little sleep. Huge temp drop on Saturday and Sunday which freaked me out. I was sure it was over again, couldn't stop worrying. Feeling much better today though, temps are going up again and HPT's are still getting darker. I have only two more test left, not going to buy new ones.

15dpo:
    Attachment 14881

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin. Nice to see you here. Take your time and post as often or as little as you feel comfortable with.

Sorry to hear about your stressful weekend, try to get some rest this week. Nice and dark test, I don't think there is any need for you to get any more either.

Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast