Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! How is everyone feeling? Any morning sickness yet? My boobs are really sore, slight feeling of nausea but nothing too bad and always tired! I am going for my first gynae visit in 2 weeks so hoping to see baby's heartbeat and hear everything is okay. We will also wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone, as I don't think family is very good at keeping secrets!!

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! Joining you now that I've (hopefully) cleared the chemical possibility window for our little June baby! I have 2 boys and swayed for a girl this time (DH doesn't know that, as he's very much wanting boy #3!). I'm currently claiming we'll be team green, but we shall see how I hold out - we always found out as soon as possible before. I'm feeling good so far, just having some heartburn, which I've never experienced before (pregnant or no) and initially thought I was having a heart attack or something! Haha - let the never-ending worrying begin/continue

Hope everyone is feeling good....looking forward to "getting to know" you all. Best wishes for things continuing smoothly for all of us!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nausea, vomiting, cant go into the kitchen everything smells yuck!!!
    Just an update...
    Will be more active inna few weeks I think
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Well, I hit 6 weeks & pregnacy symptoms r kicking my ever loving behind!!! OMG! Nausea, vomiting everything I eat, burping, heart burn, headaches, & bloated! Thank goodness my boobs are the only thing that don't hurt. Oh!!! & I'm breaking out on my forehead near my hair line. Wait !!! I forgot I also have pregnacy brain were I forget stuff & crazy exhaustion !! I want to just sleep 20 hours does anyone else have symptoms that bad this early ?
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You must be bloated it is normal! I am 17 weeks pregnant in the end of the day, and when I wake up, still 9 weeks! Lol
    I have sore boobs, and they are so sore cant sleep well. Today I slept for 12 hrs, and I think I will still feel exhausted.
    Well, I think everything is normal glad I have symptoms so I know everything is fine!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!! I am due June 5. I am praying, praying for a girl!! I am nervous because all of the sudden, I am 5 weeks today and my symptoms have stopped!! I just have sore boobs, but I am not feeling out of it anymore. I want to have girl symptoms!! Are any of you guys really sick?
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Hi!! I am due June 5. I am praying, praying for a girl!! I am nervous because all of the sudden, I am 5 weeks today and my symptoms have stopped!! I just have sore boobs, but I am not feeling out of it anymore. I want to have girl symptoms!! Are any of you guys really sick?
    I am. OMG I'm nauseous all day every day & throw up every morning
    I've NEVER had this be4 & I have 4 kids. This is a first 4 me!! But, I know all pregnancies are different. Good lord this one is kicking my a** though lol
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am super tired, wake up tired, feel lethargic, no energy for anything! Boobs are super sore. No MS yet!

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone come across the official due date forums yet ? I think our groups are all summer babies. June/July/August
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we need to make a group for our dates! I of course have no idea how to do that, do any of you? I am 7 weeks and 4 days and my boobs are now killing me, and I just have 3 zits on my neck and a few pimples on my hairline so don't know what that means. I been feeling good, I have had some headaches but I have not been sick.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast