Page 118 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1554
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin I started my last labour with castor oil & it was the most appalling experience of my life. I was 42+1 and desperate as I had fought off induction for as long as I could (I was also attempting VBAC). Even at that late gestation my baby didn't pass meconium but it made for a really unpleasant labour pooing liquid the whole time. Awful. It got to the point that my body was still pushing like I was having a bowel motion but there was nothing more to come out. I had another caesarean despite all this & I ended up painfully constipated for 2 weeks. When I finally went it was like having a baby the other way, a huge hard lump that looked far too big to have come out of where it came from. Sorry for the TMI but I truly wouldn't recommend it. I've had friends who have gone as long as 43 weeks without any issue, so I would just continue to refuse induction & try more gentle methods to induce labour. Your midwife will be feeling the pressure from the hospital system to have you induced due to hospital protocols. If you start to struggle fighting the "system" regarding induction, or questioning whether your baby is ok, maybe contact a doula for unbiased support.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

2. Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway--I'm 40 weeks 4 days. Friday I'll be 41 weeks.

Wow thanks for sharing your story primal. That's crazy! I would definitely not be loving all that pushing and blockage after etc. I don't think I will be doing the oil. Just going to rest. I went in to hospital today for nst and ultrasound. They estimate she's only 7 pounds 5 oz. I'm happy with that bc I thought she was much bigger! Bc of my blood pressure and just not feeling well (headache/dizzy/nauseous) I'm still going to do the "gentle induction" Friday. I'm aware it probably will be a very long drawn out experience. Especially since they won't be using hard core drugs like pitocin unless they have to.
    But I'm trying to stay positive and pray that it won't end on a cesection after this whole journey. (Not that anything is wrong with sections at all.. I just would have gone a way diff route.. and she'd be out by now!)
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

4. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, you poor thing. My last two were each 2 days over and three days over, it's like torture. Wishing you all the best xx
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

6. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin, I was induced with pitocin with ds2, I was really not wanting to be induced at all and was scared of it but it actually was a very easy delivery, so much easier than ds1 with my water breaking 2 days early! Hope she comes soon! Happy birthday!

8. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin I will be thinking of you Friday! Best of luck honey and your girl sounds wee! I hope mine is that size at 38 weeks 6 days when I have my section....my boys were both really big! Xxx

10. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thanks guys! This is why I love this website. So helpful and you guys rock! I'll keep you all updated. Xo
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

12. Thanks Boysway, kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin I had a GREAT experience inducing with castor oil and delivered my 2nd completely naturally. I also took castor oil tablets so there was no bad taste. My first was 10 pounds and I was worried about having another 10pounder so took the castor oil at 40 wks and delivered the next day. If you want to know more just PM me.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

14. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think something which might have helped is I took a very small dose. I did go to the bathroom a few times that night but nothing crazy ( better than some nights after eating something like White Castle ). Good luck with whatever you decide, I hope baby comes soon!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

16. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy bday robin! Hope your baby makes her debut soon, without the help of induction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Thanks Georgia_Peach, kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, and since yesterday I been really really really tired. Have a headache, and feeling very nausea. Im also cramping like I'm having my period until I lay down and than its gone(I'm sure that's bh). Baby is moving a lot/normal. My last appointment was Monday and bp is normal, everything else is fine too. My next appt is this upcoming Monday. So my question is, is this normal? I never had this is the 3rd trimester with dd-so this is new to me, and is making me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 118 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast