Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1554
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I am in the final stretch here. Only 6 weeks and a day until my scheduled section. Now if I can just get my toddler to sleep through the night. We have been working on taking away nighttime milk and getting him to sleep in his big boy bed for 2 months and since my husband works nights, I am making minimal progress. I am tired and it's hard not to just give in for the sake of sleep. Good news is that we are on night two of absolutely no milk past bed time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good work hairbows! Its very hard having a wee one when you are about to have another ( I know you have been there before) sounds like you are making good progress I'm sure everything will fall into place before your darling girl arrives. I have finished work and somehow after the past 4ish months of restraint I have gone crazy baby shopping!! Less than 2weeks till my section, getting so excited!! Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done Hairbows! Dropping night feeding is so hard. My youngest still has a breastfeed to go to sleep at night. I thought I would have dried up during pregnancy & he would have naturally dropped the feed, but I still have plenty of milk! I'm not particularly concerned we will work it out as we go, but tandem feeding wasn't something I was planning on.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi I hope everyone is doing well! I'm not around much anymore. Little guy is adorable, but a needy little monster. Haha. I should expect nothing less of a newborn. But he is sweet, so ill survive. Four kids 5 & under is absolutely insane. Just in case anyone was wondering Hopefully I'll be back around for more baby announcements. Congrats to the new mamas. And I hope the waiting mamas are comfortable as possible for the time being.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

5. Thanks kitkat18, Georgia_Peach, Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely to hear you are coping with your busy family without going toooo insane Hotdogz! Post another PIC of your wee dude, how are all the other new mums? I'm doing okay finished work but of course me being me I have started re organising the house, spring cleaning! But its lovely having both boys at school so I get a mini break before Miss Hazel arrives 1.5 weeks till my section XX p.s any Easter plans??

7. Thanks Georgia_Peach, Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had a full week alone with all 3 kids. With it being march break it was crazy. My baby girl is also a tad fussy and hates to be put down lol. It's been tough to even eat most days! But of course worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; March 29th, 2015 at 01:00 PM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, love the pics
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super gorgeous pics Robin, are you a maternity/child photographer too?? These pics are AMAZING! Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Ya I opened my own photography business about a year ago after I decided to stay home full time. It's awsome bc I get to take pics of my babies and capture wonderful memories of other families. 😊
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

12. Thanks kitkat18, Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in Mar/April/May 2015

Busy with four too!!! Jackson is the same. Wants to be held all the time so yes food has to wait most days!!! I try to cook several meals at a time. Here are a couple of pictures from his newborn session.
    Last edited by Sunflower3; March 26th, 2015 at 12:43 PM.

Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast