Page 150 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1554
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had a half wit tell me I have to keep going til I get a boy, pardon my language, but I really wanted to scream - go f**k yourself... sorry had to get that out. I can't cope with the stupid comments they just depress me
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    Just had a half wit tell me I have to keep going til I get a boy, pardon my language, but I really wanted to scream - go f**k yourself... sorry had to get that out. I can't cope with the stupid comments they just depress me
    No no no no, just not on... xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babybeaublue, I admire your ability to hold back on that response .
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pathetic!!! People are so darn annoying!! Hope it didn't ruin your day. Love to see a picture of your wee girl Xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so precious! Babybeau XXX

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the new Bubbas!! Gorgeous pictures.

Primal, what an amazing c-section! A fantastic birth in pictures to cherish!
    I hope you recover well soon.

Sorry I haven't been on here much - have been busy with my little monsters...had a few bad days there and then with GD especially when I found out my step sister is expecting her first bb and its a girl and just random bb girls everywhere lol ....Diego is adorable though, a very chilled out and contended baby , he also sleep through now which isn't bad at 11weeks!
    Thinking of you all. Love for now xxxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

7. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Raaahhhh Babybeau people are dicks. I haven't left the house yet (Felix is only 6 days old & I'm still tender from the caesarean) but I'm bracing myself for the "Oh, ANOTHER boy?!" remarks when I do. I am so in love with my new little son, I'm thrilled he is here & wouldn't swap him for anything... That being said if HT was introduced in Australia in the next couple of years (unlikely) I would be VERY tempted to have a fourth given I would know for sure it would be a little girl. But in reality - I'll be 35 in a few weeks, we are now a family of 5 living in a 3 bedroom house & I want to go back to University to study midwifery. So I think my days of babies & pregnancy & birth are sadly behind me. I can't believe I will never grow another person in my body, & that this little guy is my last newborn ever. The last 6 years have changed me & it's hard to remember what life was like before I had babies, but time has gone in a flash & I can't believe I'm on the other side of the motherhood hill, the side where kids grow up & no one new comes in to take their place & the baby goods are sold or given away instead of packed away for the next one, and no one in the whole house will wear nappies. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

9. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue, Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wave Lavie!! Update us with another PIC of that gorgeous Diego. Isn't GD a bitch!!! I'm with you primal this is my last and its bittersweet... She is already out of her newborn clothes and into 0-3 mths time is flying I just want it to slow down a bit. I just know I will want another when she gets to 18mths - 2!! But it would be literally over my husbands dead body!!! He has made me promise I will not nag him for another.... Xx

11. Likes PrimalMamma liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal you have taken the words out of my mouth, I am so depressed thinking about how I will never be pregnant or have a newborn again... If I was guaranteed to def get pregnant with ht I would seriously consider it, but all that money for it not to work is too much of a sacrifice. I'm 35 now, and would def not want to be much older if we were to try again. Also we couldn't afford a bigger car and there's the mc risk I couldn't cope with again.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

13. Likes PrimalMamma liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was nice with the lame ass comments with DD3 but I wouldn't be so nice this time around.

One of these days you should tell someone to go f**k themselves with the sweetest smile you can muster because they deserve it if they are stupid enough to make comments about all girl families!!!

My Gender Dreaming

15. Thanks kitkat18, Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes PrimalMamma, Babybeaublue liked this post
Page 150 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast