Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!
    I think its perfectly normal not to have a huge amount of symptoms at 4/5 weeks. Mine always kick in full force around 6.
    So far for the past 2 days I feel sick (like im about to catch a cold/flu) sore throat, headache, weak. Not sure if its pregnancy related? Its summer in NY so ill just blame it on pregnancy

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think thats normal steph the ibs type pains. Ive read about it somewhere that ur digestive tract slow fown or something, causing all kinds of "fun" issues.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm cranky today...does that count as a symptom?? 😉

Probably has more to do with DH and the way he acts when we are away staying at his parents!! 😠😠😠
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha mum crankiness is def a pregnancy symptom. Sorry for how dh is acting ur pregnant now he needs to treat u like a queen and make sure ur happy

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also cranky. Lol. Think I'm just tired as I haven't been sleeping well. It's been so warm at night. My symptoms have been quite strong. Very sensitive to smell and if I either eat too much or not enough then I get very nauseous. Also having a lot of back pain. I don't remember the symptoms being so strong this early on with my previous pregnancies.
    April 2012 April 2013 April 2014 due March 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lyngostar I'm with you on the lack of sleep. I didn't sleep as much as I would have liked when I was away and then last night was awful. Getting up at 520 this morning was horrendous.... very annoyed I will have to take it even easier in the gym now! My DH has a cough and my mum is with us for 2 weeks now so I can't kick him out to the spare room.... Ugh. Not looking forward to work today

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I hope he doesn't pass it on to you. Being ill and pregnant doesn't mix well. Oh I hate getting up early. I've always been a nighthawk. Lol.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a but if a cough and cold last week but I wasn't dying, I just get on with it! When DH is sick we ALL know about it lol. But yes I do hope it's not passed to me.

At least my IBS pains went away before the wedding, I was really suffering with that. And during that time DH kept asking to BD and I am like seriously, would you want to do that when you felt like your stomach had 7 bells of sh1t kicked out if it?? Now my mum is here there will be no hanky lanky he will have to wait until we have no houseguests lol

Kind of get the "stuffy" feeling I had with the last pregnancy, very slight and not often but it's there every now and again.

Have my doctors appt tonight where I say what hospital I want and they refer me for the 12 and 20 week scan

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha. Men just don't understand that we don't feel like dtd all the time. At least you are safe while ur mum is there. I made my appointment yesterday for my midwife and 12 weeks scan. My 1st mw appointment is the 28th August and my scan is the 17th of September. Feels like forever away.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wow they tell you straight away? we just get referred then a letter telling us when the appointment is. Woe betide you if you have a job/other inconveniences!!

Im going to book a private scan too around 8 weeks for some reassurance.

Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast